8 Nos 1940s 50s 60s Grease Zerk Fittings Gm,ford,mopar on 2040-parts.com
Chelsea, Michigan, United States
Heres a group of 8 grease fittings with 3/8" pipe threads and a 180 degree angle and are in nice condition so if your car or truck takes the larger thread size don't miss these.Please contact me with any questions you may have before bidding.
Oil Change & Lube for Sale
- (2) dorman autograde synthetic drain plug gasket, fits 1/2 do, m14 65302(US $6.99)
- Diesel winter anti-gel - cetane booster & lubricant(US $16.00)
- Synthetic motor oil - amsoil 5w-40, 5 quarts for bmw, vw, porsche,mercedes(US $70.00)
- Lumax lx-1632 black 15 qt drainmaster drain pan and waste oil storage auto truck(US $12.00)
- Sea doo xps synthetic two cycle oil(US $34.95)
- Swepco 210 multi-grade gear lubricant 1 gallon(US $90.95)
Everyone’s favorite Mitsubishi is back for the 2014 model year. The Lancer Evolution GSR will cost $34,995 when it hits dealerships while the twin-clutch-equipped Evolution MR comes in at $38,195, not including destination. Both of those prices are $300 more than last year.Mon, 21 Oct 2013
BMW's 2 Series Coupé has been previewed in a video ahead of its reveal later this month. The teaser video – produced in the dramatic style favored by most carmakers – outlines the 2 Series' silhouette and from what we can see it's much sleeker and rounder than its predecessor while generally retaining the same proportions. Although the car – which is the second generation of the 1 Series Coupé – is debuting on 25 October, we won't see it on show stands until next January's North American International Auto Show.Mon, 20 Jul 2009
Nissan - the Renault Nissan Alliance - has confirmed plans for car battery production in the UK and Portugal The aim of the battery production plants is to supply batteries for electric cars built by the Renault Nissan alliance, but Nissan haven’t actually said that they will build any electric cars in the UK. Hmm. The target production is 60,000 annually to be used in a range of Nissan and Renault electric cars that will start to hit the market next year (2010) – in the US and Japan – with full global roll-out by 2010.