84-85 Yamaha Xv1000 Virago Stator Generator Part on 2040-parts.com
Elmira, Oregon, US
|This is in good used condition. This was taken from a 1985 Yamaha XV1000 May fit other years and/or models, but I do not know the interchange on this, so be sure it is what you need before purchasing. Many parts may need cleaning, as I don't always take the time to clean all parts.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Electrical Components for Sale
- 2002 kawasaki ninja ex250 ex 250 fuse junction fuse box with cover(US $13.97)
- 1972 yamaha rd 250 super nice oem kioto headlight works bright & dim(US $20.00)
- Motorcycle regulator rectifier for honda cbr 250r mc19 cb600 cb500 cbr900rr(US $17.99)
- Alloy art led fender marker lights al/amb/smk fxd 06-10(US $113.01)
- Accel hydraulic stop light switch harley-davidson fl 1958-1970(US $22.11)
- Harley davidson 12-postition receptacle housing black 73162-96bk(US $7.99)
Volvo C70 Ice White Limited Edition But anyway, the Volvo C70 Ice White is based on the C70 Coupe/Convertible. and sports a 2.0 litre diesel engine, which manages to deliver 46.3mpg and 161g/km on the Co2 front. It’s performance is not exactly startling (11 seconds 0-60) but the healthy amount of torque from the diesel unit does make it feel livelier than the figures would suggest, at least around town.Wed, 17 Jun 2009
Six years after he got the idea and bought the streamliner, Jesse James has set the world record for hydrogen-powered speed. Late afternoon on June 16, James flew across the windswept dust of El Mirage dry lake bed in the California desert and tripped the lights at 199.712 mph. That was 14 mph faster than the previous record of 185 mph, set in Germany by BMW in its hydrogen-powered H2H.Mon, 23 Feb 2009
Last year, Maserati used the Geneva motor show to debut its GranTurismo S with a more powerful 4.7-liter engine. However, at the time it was available only with an upgraded version of the company's manual-based electro-actuated transmission. For the 2009 Geneva show, Maserati will reveal a new ZF automatic gearbox for the 433-hp coupe.