85 86 87 Toyota Corolla Gts Ae86 89661-12090 175600-0011 Factory Ecu 4ag 4age on 2040-parts.com
Burke, Virginia, United States
Up for sale is a factory ECU pulled out of a 1986 US Toyota Corolla GT-S (manual transmission). Not sure of the mileage, but it's in good working condition. Thank you for looking at my add and good luck with the bid!
Engine Computers for Sale
- Apexi ecu power fc w/commander skyline gt-r gtr bcnr33 kouki rb26dett jdm f/s(US $968.80)
- Mercedes benz e220 | 2.2 cdi ecu | 2000 | code a6461531279(US $10.00)
- Nissan skyline 2007 transmission computer (US $229.00)
- Subaru impreza gc8 sti ver5 6 engine ecu computer wrx j2 jdm(US $159.99)
- Engine computer programmed plug&play 2001 dodge dakota 56040229af 2.5l 4cyl(US $249.99)
- Engine computer programmed plug&play 2001 dodge dakota 56040229ad 2.5l 4cyl(US $249.99)
BMW & Toyota in talks to share technology Toyota and BMW are reportedly in talks to share technology, with BMW getting access to Toyota’s hybrid expertise, and Toyota getting BMW diesel engines. A profitable future for car makers relies to a great extent on yielding the best return they can from their own products, and using the products of other car makers to augment their own range at sensible money. That imperative explains the report today that BMW and Toyota are in talks to exchange technology at which they excel; Toyota with hybrid technology and BMW with diesel engines.Thu, 17 Sep 2009
By Tom Sharpe First Official Pictures 17 September 2009 14:00 Kia chose the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show to introduce its new hatchback-cum-SUV, the Venga. But attracting more attention were hybrid versions of two of the South Korean manufacturer’s other models, the just-facelifted Ceed and new Sorento. In two very different ways.Tue, 29 May 2012
Lotus Group chief executive officer Dany Bahar has been suspended and is facing an investigation following an undisclosed conduct complaint. While there is no official word on the nature of the complaint against Bahar, the The Daily Telegraph reports that it might be related to expenses claimed by Bahar or a legal dispute surrounding renovations on one of two Norwich, England, rental homes paid for by Lotus. Bahar's suspension has heightened the uncertainty surrounding the future of the Lotus Group.