87 88 Kawasaki Tecate 4 Fmf Fatty Exhaust Pipe No Dings Kxf250 Kxf 250 on 2040-parts.com
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
87/88 Kawasaki Tecate FMF Gold Series Fatty Pipe
Hard to find in this condition, No dents or dings
Will clean up well with some steel wool and WD40
We combined shipping when possible
Exhaust for Sale
- Honda trx250ex 250ex fmf power core 4 exhaust 01-2014(US $258.95)
- Yoshimura exhaust s/o rs2 ss/al kfx450r 08-14 (2415703)(US $355.50)
- Kimpex exhaust slip on ref 5gh-14711-00-00 yamaha kodiak 400 ultra 2000-2002(US $139.64)
- Raptor 700 heat shield genuine oem brand new exhaust muffler 2006-2016 yamaha(US $79.99)
- Yamaha raptor 660 barkers exhaust pipe pipes muffler full! 01 02 03 04 05 b1(US $299.99)
- 2001-2005 yamaha raptor 660 heat shield muffler exhaust header shield 02 03 04(US $32.99)
Supercars Accelerate Ahead Of Family Motors In The Used MarketTue, 03 Jun 2014
DREAM machines, like Ferraris and Lamborghinis, out-performed every other vehicle on Britain's roads when it came to secondhand values over the past 12 months. That’s the view of independent car information experts CAP Automotive. According to the firm’s research, increasing demand from wealthier motorists kept average used values in the Supercar sector almost unchanged on a year ago - while every other sector fell by as much as ten per cent.
Noble M600 arrivesWed, 19 Aug 2009
Noble has released details of the 650bhp Noble M600 I think this is what is called ‘Going up-market’. The M600 is going to cost in the region of £200,00, which is a rather large chunk of change more than you’ve had to pay for any Noble to date. Which does tend to suggest that either Noble has lost its marbles, or the M600 offers rather more than previous Nobles.
Lexus LF-Ch hybrid at 2009 Frankfurt motor showWed, 09 Sep 2009
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 09 September 2009 23:00 Lexus is eyeing up the premium hatchback market – and this LF-Ch is the first mission statement from the Japanese. Why LF-Ch? The name denotes the latest styling from the L-Finesse design mantra; the 'C' denotes a C-segment mid-sized hatch; and the 'h' means it's a hybrid.