97 98 99 00 01 Lexus Es300 Pioneer Amp Amplifier Stereo 86100-33010 Oem on 2040-parts.com
Acton, California, United States
Amplifiers for Sale
- 00 01 02 03 04 nissan xterra frontier radio cd player pp-2449h cy140 rc339(US $155.00)
- Precision power pdx-10k 10000w rms monoblock class d competition car amplifier(US $1,299.99)
- Mercedes-benz/becker-car stereo dolby am-fm/cd/cassette stereo 12v(US $80.00)
- 00-05 vw volkswagen jetta monsoon radio amplifier amp 1j5035456a c59158
- 99-02 bmw z3 e36 roadster harman/kardon stereo amplifier amp 65126902838 oem(US $100.00)
- 00 01 02 03 04 99-05 saab 9-5 oem pioneer radio stereo amp amplifier 4617163(US $19.99)
Alfa Romeo Giulietta (2010): Official VideoMon, 22 Mar 2010
The Alfa Romeo Giulietta promo video below As we always do these days we had ample teases for the car that became the Alfa Romeo Giulietta. In it’s gestation from the old Alfa 147 it was possibly going to be the Alfa 148 and then it was certainly going to be the Alfa Milano. In fact, we even got photos as the Alfa Milano.
Great Americans: 1970 Dodge Challenger R/TThu, 04 Jul 2013
The classic Dodge Challenger's most famous movie role was the 1971 box-office success "Vanishing Point." A pastiche of man vs. society, a legendary staple in classic narrative -- as exemplified by such works as "1984," "Fahrenheit 451," "Charlotte's Web," Idiocracy -- "Vanishing Point" was a movie made by those who commonly styled themselves as "auteurs," making a "film" for the corporate overlords at Warner Brothers, who just happened to land themselves some brand-new Chrysler products and ultimately went on to create, as the DVD reissue box art that I found in the $5 movie bin at Wal-Mart claims, "the ultimate car chase movie!" The movie is rife for philosophical introspection, performed as it is by Philosophy 132 majors needing to pass their Humanities requirement and who couldn't find any more copies of "American Beauty" at their local Best Buy. So, ignore the movie.
BMW 'looking' at an M1 supercar successorMon, 07 Jun 2010
BMW is actively considering a new range-topping supercar model in the spirit of the M1 and Z8, CAR has learned. Global sales and marketing chief Ian Robertson said the company had other priorities, but that there remained a desire to showcase the brand's sporting aspirations. 'We have never replaced the M1, although we have made ventures in that direction,' he said.