Interchange Part Number:F88F-12A650-HC
Other Part Number:17980
Part Brand:Factory, OEM
Placement on Vehicle:Front
98 FORD WINDSTAR ENGINE COMPUTER ECU ECM F88F-12A650-HC OEM
MOST COMPUTER MODULES MUST BE REPROGRAMMED BY THE DEALERSHIP/PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC
TO INSURE DRIVEABILITY AND EMISSION STANDARDS.
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LOCAL MECHANIC FOR DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
WINDSTAR 98 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (R. dash thru firewall), 6-232 (3.8L), std emis (Fed), ID F88F-HC
WINDSTAR 98 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (R. dash thru firewall), 6-232 (3.8L), std emis (Fed), ID F88F-HD
- All our auto parts are USED parts and will show normal wear and tear, unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- We have a variety of headlights, tail lights, mirrors
from different domestic and import manufacturers.For more details please
check our eBay store.
- Additional pictures will be provided upon request.
- The item in the picture is the exact item you will receive.
- We will appreciate very much if you contact us before
putting a negative/neutral feedback in order for us to help you with any
- We ship to all states within the U.S. including Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska. Shipped immediately.Upon payment is received.
- We only ship to PayPal confirmed address.
- FREE shipping is within the continental U.S. 48 States.
- Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and all international locations please email us for shipping price.
- Pay securely with any major credit card through PayPal.
Engine Computers for Sale
Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Top Gear Series 19 Episode 3 tonight sees Jeremy in the Toyota GT86, a race to Milan’s San Siro Stadium in the Shelby Mustang GT500 & Amy McDonald is SIARPC. It’s episode 3 of Top Gear Series 19 tonight, and the first two episodes have been distinctly decent. Tonight’s episode looks promising too.
Wed, 03 Apr 2013
One of the motoren in the titular Bayerische Motoren Werkeis about to get smaller. How small, you ask? The three-cylinder in the cherry-red hatchback shown above is in fact one of BMW's legendary inline-sixes, albeit chopped in half with the proverbial Sawzall.
Fri, 16 May 2014
The new BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (pictured) specs and prices
BMW’s foray in to the world of front wheel drive MPVs arrived at the Geneva Motor Show as the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer, BMW’s answer to the Mercedes B Class. Sitting on the same platform as the new MINI, the Active Tourer will come with FWD as default but will be available with 4WD too and in a choice of four trim levels – SE, Luxury, Sport and M Sport. Engine choices at launch are limited, with the just the 1.5 litre three-cylinder with 134bhp in the 218i and the 2.0 litre diesel with 148bhp available in the 218d.
2040Parts.com © 2012-2022. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
0.042 s, 9934 u