99-04 Pt Cruiser Cirrus Sebring Neon Jeep Ram Dodge Oem Radio Stereo on 2040-parts.com
Rural Hall, North Carolina, US
OEM working radio
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 07 08 09 10 jaguar xf xk 6 cd radio stereo_ac control_a(US $225.00)
- Nissan am/fm cd 28185 pn-28-71l car stereo unit(US $250.00)
- 08-10 dodge avenger durango dakota nitro charger radio cd p05091222ad *(US $125.00)
- Chevy gmc cadillac factory(oem) radio, tape, and cd player(US $90.00)
- 00-05 ford taurus mercury sable 6 cd changer no magazine xl1f-18c830-ab(US $9.99)
- Lincoln 99-02 continental am/fm/cassette player/radio 1999 2000 2001 2002(US $59.99)
2016 Ford Focus RS hits the Nurburgring (video)Tue, 26 Aug 2014
2016 Ford Focus RS hits the Nurburgring One car Ford has failed to produce in the latest Focus is the Focus RS, but that is set to change with plans for a new range-topping Focus RS hitting Ford’s showrooms in 2016, a year before the current Focus is due for an update. So it’s no surprise to see Ford starting to blat the new Focus RS round the Nurburgring – albeit using a Focus ST as a mule for the RS’s powertrain – ahead of a probable reveal late in 2015. Almost certainly powering the new Focus RS is the 2.3 litre EcoBoost from the new Ford Mustang, which gets 304bhp in the Mustang but which is expected to get as much as 345bhp in the new RS – as much as the old Focus RS500 managed.
Peugeot Exalt concept (2014) updated for Paris motor showFri, 05 Sep 2014
By CJ Hubbard First Official Pictures 05 September 2014 16:47 Peugeot has updated its Exalt concept car for the 2014 Paris motor show. Compared to the version that appeared at the Beijing motor show in April, the revised Peugeot Exalt features a new colour scheme, new materials – and an electric scooter in the boot. To recap, the Exalt is a large saloon that follows on from the Onyx concept of 2012.
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 (& MP4-12C) at Goodwood FoS +videoThu, 07 Jul 2011
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 made its debut at the Goodwood FoS We’ve covered just about every car that went up the hillclimb at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed. We also managed to send Claire up the hillclimb in the BMW 1M Coupe and let her get up close and personal with the Koenigsegg Agera. So we’ve done the 2011 FoS decent justice.