Actuator Repair Kit Volvo Penta Power Steering Cylinder 3860726 3858128 3856716 on 2040-parts.com
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
Controls & Steering for Sale
- Lenco tactile switch kit boat/marine 15070-001 (123sc) led indicator
- Mercruiser power steering cooler heat exchanger 454 boat marine(US $39.95)
- Faria 33103 tachometer(US $93.63)
- Sierra international 57903p amega 80 psi oil pressure gauge kit(US $29.57)
- Turning knob stainless steel for boat marine steering wheel seachoice 28521(US $23.95)
- Mercury racing twin engine throttle shifter kiekhaefer marine(US $299.00)
Toyota Auris Hybrid – Frankfurt debutTue, 01 Sep 2009
The Toyota Auris Hybrid will be at Frankfurt Toyota are calling this the first application of their Hybrid Synergy Drive in a mainstream model. Which makes us wonder if Toyota don’t consider the Prius a mainstream model. They’re also calling this a concept, but we know that Toyota will be producing the Auris Hybrid in the UK next year, so take this as a pretty much production-ready car.
Buick Encore video gives us a proper look at the Opel / Vauxhall MokkaFri, 20 Jan 2012
Buick Encore video previews the new Vauxhall Mokka The Vauxhall/Opel Mokka may not arrive until Geneva 2012, but we get a good look at what’s on offer in this Buick Encore video. The whole ‘World Car’ phenomenon that’s sprung out of the mire of the financial woes of the US car industry does lead to a few anomalies. Like the Buick Encore being revealed in the States whilst Europe has only had a couple of photos of the Opel / Vauxhall Mokka ahead of its debut at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show in March.
Get ready for the New GMThu, 09 Jul 2009
Unless there is some sort of major, unforeseen hiccup, the sale of General Motors' assets--creating a new company--is expected to close Friday. The new GM will be 60.8 percent owned by the U.S. Treasury.