AFX full face motorcycle helmet. Size x-small. Rarely used. Has some minor scuffs on the outside (shown in pictures).
Helmets for Sale
- Bell sx-1 switch orange white xs-2xl dirt bike moto x helmet new(US $99.95)
- Bell sx-1 crusade green black xs-2xl dirt bike moto x helmet new(US $99.95)
- Z1r venom molotov gray/black helmet 2013 motorcycle full face(US $159.95)
- Gloss black modular flip up full face motorcycle street bike helmet ~l/large(US $15.00)
- Helmet motorcycle half gloss black red orange flames size xs adult dot cert nib(US $35.88)
- Bell mx-2 solid matte black xs-2xl dirt bike moto x helmet new(US $179.95)
The Porsche-ization of luxury-car maker Bentley moved another step forward on Wednesday as Rolf Frech was named as its engineering chief. Frech, who has been Porsche's director of the complete vehicle engineering group for the past decade, replaces Ulrich Eichhorn, who is set to become head of the VDA, the German auto-industry association. Eichhorn, 50, joined Bentley as engineering chief in 2003 from Volkswagen, where he had been in charge of research and development.Wed, 26 Feb 2014
Mini previewed its upcoming new Clubman with a lightly veiled concept of the larger, reconfigured five-seater. It makes its public premiere at next week's Geneva motor show. While the Mini design team took some design license, the new car's exterior closely resembles the 2015 North American production model.Wed, 06 Feb 2013
If you watched the PBS documentary American Experience: Henry Ford last Tuesday night you likely enjoyed it and learned a few things you didn't know about the American icon and Ford Motor Company founder. Alternately laudatory and critical, the documentary detailed Henry Ford's exceptional vision, drive and personal contradictions, touching on his relationship with his son Edsel and his views on labor. The prime living link to the documentary, Edsel B.