Aims Aims Power (pwrinv400w) 400w Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
AIMS Power (PWRINV400W) 400W Power Inverter
The AIMS Power 400 watt inverter is a great solution for mobile power needs. Capable of outputting 400W of continuous power in a light and compact case. This inverter also includes two types of DC cables, one for a cigarette lighter adapter receptacle and the other and alligator clamp style cable for directly connecting to your battery terminals.
- 400W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Over Temperature/Over Load protection
- Includes cigarette lighter connection with built in fuse (180W max) and direct connect cables
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Manufacturer: AIMS Power
- Shipping Weight: 175
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door. For free shipping, please allow an additional 4 business days for your package to arrive. If you choose expedited shipping, please allow an additional 2 business days.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Power Inverters for Sale
Fri, 08 Feb 2013
Autodelta produced 112 Alfa Romeo TZs between 1963 and 1965. The TZ abbreviation – for Tubulare Zagato – refers to the innovative lightweight spaceframe chassis that kept the weight at an impressive 660kg and assured great performance both on the road and on the track. Out of those desirable TZs, Zagato bodied the vast majority but two of the chassis were also handed to rival carrozzerias Bertone and Pininfarina.
Mon, 16 Apr 2012
2012 Ferrari California on video
The 2012 Ferrari California is a facelifted and tweaked version of the original California, revealed at the Geneva Motor Show and now on Video. It wouldn’t be a big surprise if the facelift for the Ferrari California had passed you by. Ferrari revealed details of the 2012 facelift for the California in February and debuted it at the Geneva Motor Show in March, but with the new Ferrari F12 bowing in at Geneva the tweaks to the California took a distinct back seat.
Tue, 10 Jun 2014
The Bentley Continental GT3 (pictured) looks set to turn in to a road car
The idea that the Bentley Continental GT3 – Bentley’s track special – will, at some point, turn in to a road car has been around for a couple of years. But it seemed unlikely. It seemed unlikely because a stripped-out Continental with a GT3 badge, pushing on 700bhp and stripped of many of its luxuries would step on the toes of what we expected – a new Continental Supersports.