Aircraft Builders Info Packs, Drawings, 1960, Plans - on 2040-parts.com
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
This is a great collection, much of it is in original envelopes.
* Savoy Laboratories Corp. - Full size drawing for a 30 hp gas turbine engine. Four drawings in very nice folded condition. No tears or marks.
* Sales packet of Savoy Scientific "Screamin' Demon" gas Turbine engine..
* Aerosport Rail - Sales packet from Aerosport, Inc., Holly Springs, NC.
Nice condition. 16 page booklet.
* Description, drawings and specifications for the Rockwell-JLO LB-600/2 Twin Cylinder Engine, form Aerosport, Inc.
* CA-61 Specs and exploded view. Two pages. Dog-eared.
* Woody's Pusher specs and 3-view. One sheet.
* Lawrance Engine Conversion Instructions. Includes 23 pages of construction type drawings. Produced by Schneck in Ontario, CA. Envelope postmark 1962 from Phoenix, AZ
Plans for Sale
- Christavia mk4 118mph cr. stall36mph108hp 4 pl.23pages27"x22",1-,24x62"cost $275(US $149.00)
- Cia spy plane: lockheed a-12 blackbird project oxcart doc cd/dvd- free shipping(US $14.99)
- Sopwith camel & pup factory aircraft blueprints plans ww1(US $119.99)
- Vintage b-1b cockpit layout blueprint plans 22" x 17 1/2" ds-82-13792 boeing euc
- North american p-51 mustang blueprints and manuals cd/dvd- free shipping(US $99.99)
- Curtiss p-40 kittyhawk blueprints, aircraft manuals and data(US $119.99)
Porsche Cayman GTS and Boxster GTS variants are expected to be unveiled at the 2014 Beijing Motor Show this year, before the upgraded versions of the German firm’s two-seater coupe and convertible models go on sale in April. According to reports, development work on both cars is now almost complete, with both vehicles gaining a power increase and revised styling over existing Cayman and Boxster models (pictured). On Bing: see pictures of the Porsche Boxster GTSFind out how much a used Boxster costs on Auto Trader Porsche has used the ‘GTS’ tag before, for versions of its existing cars that provide a more focused driver experience and greater emphasis on involvement and handling, and which retain normally aspirated engines.Fri, 19 Sep 2008
By James Foxall Motor Industry 19 September 2008 00:11 Fiat is planning a massive product offensive over the next three years and could re-launch the evocative Dino badge on a Lotus-derived sports car, CAR has learned. Not to be confused with the Dino of Ferrari fame, Fiat's version was all about affordable, stylish transport – and we could see the badge on a new Elise-based sports car due in three years' time. Fiat has entered into an agreement with Lotus so that it can develop its own version of the British company’s next Elise roadster.Mon, 13 Apr 2009
As Chrysler LLC negotiates an alliance with Fiat S.p.A. that would satisfy the Obama administration, sources say the companies are discussing a revised ownership structure, a new board and possibly a different management team for Chrysler. Among the options being discussed is a direct role in Chrysler's operations for Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne--possibly even the chief executive's job.