Aircraft Log Book. Flight Log - Ad/sb Compliance Record - Inspection Record on 2040-parts.com
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Aviation for Sale
- Learjet 60 original flightsafety pilot training manual vol. 1 operational inform
- Rare vintage ~ 1962 cessna 310g owner's manual
- Vintage original wwii pratt & whitney twin wasp overhaul manual(US $50.00)
- Nice vintage cessna model r172h (t-41d) mescalero flight handbook 4-72(US $30.00)
- Nice vintage bendix ps series carburetor manual 1st edition 8-1-1956(US $15.00)
- Vintage cessna aircraft t-37b / c tweet monthly production log & location report(US $20.00)
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution to sell for $34,995Tue, 23 Jul 2013
Everyone’s favorite Mitsubishi is back for the 2014 model year. The Lancer Evolution GSR will cost $34,995 when it hits dealerships while the twin-clutch-equipped Evolution MR comes in at $38,195, not including destination. Both of those prices are $300 more than last year.
Tesla Model X SUV delayed until 2015Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Tesla has revealed that its Model X SUV – based on the Model S – will be delayed until 2015 so Tesla can concentrate on Model S sales. Despite plenty of cynicism in the car industry that Tesla could deliver their Model S saloon at all, never mind at a reasonable cost, Tesla has confounded its critics by not only launching the Model S, but seemingly taking as many orders as it can handle. On the face of it, that’s not surprising.
2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek: Drive ReviewMon, 12 Dec 2011
What is it? To put it simply, the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek is an Impreza five-door with a raised suspension, specific front and rear fascias, body-side cladding and exclusive wheels. However, the company line is that the XV is not an Impreza but its own model targeting a new group of customers: urbanites.