All Balls Front Wheel Bearing & Seal Kit Polaris Outlaw 525 Irs 2008-2011 on 2040-parts.com
St. George, Utah, United States
Part Brand:ALL BALLS
Manufacturer Part Number:25-1500
All Balls Wheel Bearing and Seal Kits
- Contains all of the bearings and seals requires to re-fit a wheel
- Wheel Bearings typically fail from water and dirt contamination. The All Balls wheel bearing was developed in partnership with KML Bearing and is designed for the difficult operation environment of the power sports industry.
- Premium EMQ quality, hi speed bearing featuring low drag, double lip rubber seals which provide superior exclusion of water, dirt and to improve grease retention
- Type TC Nitrile Elastomer wheel seals are specifically designed to keep water and dirt out
- The rubber coated outside diameter creates an optimum seal at the hub
- Steel Garter Spring guarantees constant pressure on the axle shaft over the life of the seal
- Picture is for reference only, you will receive the correct item as listed below
Kit Fits: Polaris: Outlaw 525 IRS 2008-2011 *2 Required per vehicle*
Dirtparts Store Policy (Please Read)
Shipping (Lower 48 States) Delivery Time is 5-7 Days not including
weekends, or Holidays, International Shipping time varies on location
and buyer is responsible for Tax's and Duty Fees. We ship Monday through
strive for a Five Star Feedback, anything less than a Five Star hurts
our Seller Performance which cost us more advertising Fee's. More
advertising fee's = High Priced items. If for any reason you feel that
you cannot leave us a five star feedback please contact us and we will
do everything possible to fix the situation, We strive to make our
- If item is delayed for any reason, we will contact you and offer a full refund or estimated arrival date.
any Questions or Concerns, or just need technical advise on a item,
please feel free to call us Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm Mountain Time
Wheels, Tires for Sale
Thu, 22 Mar 2007
Graduating students from the Industrial Design department at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, presented their work in the annual degree show in December 2006. The show featured the work of Industrial Design students who have just completed a four year undergraduate degree. Rogue
The Rogue concept is a 1+2 seater specifically designed for China's one-child generation.
Wed, 29 Jan 2014
The Chevrolet Volt-based Cadillac ELR has never been associated with a low price of entry, but Cadillac is now offering an extra incentive to those looking to buy one. The company will provide a 240-Volt Level 2 home-charging station including installation with a new ELR. Cadillac hopes this incentive just might sway some buyers who have been thinking about buying the luxury gas-electric hybrid, or those who have been cross-shopping the ELR with the Tesla Model S.
Sat, 23 May 2009
The GTbyCitroen Concept (Citroen GT) is making a Summer tour of Motor Events in Europe
Which all fits very well with Citroen’s desire to reposition itself as a Premium Brand. The new range of Citroen DS models is part of that way forward, and Citroen obviously believes – probably quite rightly – that the Citroen GT is potentially a great ‘Halo’ model for the company. So Citroen are going to spend the Summer schmoozing with the Citroen GT at some high profile events.