Alpine Car Radio Stereo 8-pin M-bus Din Cable Cord To Rca Jack Cd Changer Port on 2040-parts.com
Banning, California, United States
Other Wiring & Kits for Sale
- Clarion ccuipod1 ipod adapter cable for vrx-485vd vrx-485 max-385 dvd radio car(US $19.99)
- Clarion ccuipod1 ipod adapter cable for cms1 marine boat stereo radio new(US $16.99)
- Ipod adapter cable wire for nesa car stereo video dvd player receivers(US $19.99)
- Street glow orange neon euro license plate frame kit(US $24.00)
- Turquoise street glow radio bar neon kit car truck van boat(US $9.95)
- Radio power-off delay (12v sensing - ford)(US $62.99)
Land Rover reveals amazing ‘invisible bonnet’ technologyWed, 09 Apr 2014
The Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept car will debut groundbreaking ‘virtual bonnet’ technology that uses augmented reality to make the front of the car invisible. The new tech is part of a range of technology features to be revealed on the firm’s New York Motor Show star car next week (16 April). Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept (2014): first glimpse Land Rover Discovery family to grow with new models It uses cameras located in the grille to capture what the car will drive over – and then uses powerful processing software to feed this into a head-up display.
Win one of five books on the 1970 World Cup RallyWed, 19 May 2010
The new June 2010 issue of CAR Magazine kicks off our Supercar World Cup. To coincide with this summer's football tournament, we've launched a tournament of our own – a festival of fast, featuring 2010's most exciting supercars, with everything from the Ferrari 599 GTO to the Aston Martin One-77, with twin tests of the Veyron and SV, and LFA and SLS in between. But we’re also celebrating one very special anniversary.
Geneva Show 2014: Third Generation TT Shows Its FaceWed, 05 Mar 2014
AUDI has used the Geneva Motor Show to launch its hotly anticipated third generation TT sports coupe. Visually the car is clearly an evolution of an already winning formula, while under the skin it boasts improved performance and a hi-tech cabin. A crucial model for the German car maker, this latest TT shares many design cues with recently launched models such as the A3.