Alpine Cda-7873 Replacement Faceplate Excellent Condition on 2040-parts.com
Clearfield, Utah, United States
Up for sale is an Alpine CDA-7873 car stereo replacement face plate in excellent condition. Comes with original hard storage case.
Payment is due within 3 days after auction ends.
Thanks for looking!
Faceplate Replacements for Sale
- Pyle plus radio cd faceplate only unknown model tested good guaranteed(US $30.00)
- Prestige p965 radio faceplate model p-965 tested good guaranteed(US $35.00)
- Audiophase radi0 cd faceplate only model ca-813 ca813 tested good guaranteed(US $25.00)
- Pioneer radio faceplate only, model deh-345 deh345 tested good guaranteed(US $30.00)
- Panasonic radio cd faceplate only model cq-c8400u tested good guaranteed(US $60.00)
- Phase linear radi0 cd faceplate only model pcd-160u tested good guaranteed(US $25.00)
Ford Fiesta ST Spy Shot There’s really only one thing missing from Ford’s current Fiesta lineup – a decent performance version. Yes, we’ve had the limited edition Fiesta S1600 which looked like it was a proper performance Fiesta but turned out to be all show and no extra go. But now it looks like we have good news.Tue, 03 Jun 2014
Brazilian brand Troller has been channeling the Jeep Wrangler's utilitarian aesthetic since the mid-1990s, first with its Rf Sport model, and then, in 2001, with its T4 4x4. Ford of Brazil purchased Troller in 2007, and since then, its domestic design team has been working on a new generation T4 model that taps into the market's growing appetite for SUVs. It showed a concept, called the TR-X, at last year's Sao Paulo show, and has now unveiled a car that closer to the production model expected later this year.Thu, 15 May 2014
JAGUAR is bringing history to life with an incredible mission to build six ‘Lightweight’ E-Types from scratch – by hand. The firm’s ‘finest craftsmen’ will hand-build each of the ultra-rare E-Type racers to the exact specification dictated on the original plans, including the 3.8-litre straight-six petrol engine. The cars were originally destined to be built in the 1960s as part of a run of 18, but only 12 were ever made.