Amr Racing Yamaha Viper Graphic Kit Snowmobile Sled Wrap Decal 13-14 Circus Blue on 2040-parts.com
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
On Nov-20-16 at 05:40:34 PST, seller added the following information:
Decals & Stickers for Sale
- Amr racing arctic cat z1 turbo wrap snowmobile graphic kit sled decals 06-12 kcg(US $299.95)
- Vintage arctic cat decal nos 211 - 281(US $5.00)
- Polaris hood decal switchback rush 800 600 pro s x axys 120 137 163 155 beam(US $19.95)
- Yamaha 8ac-2414b-01-00 emblem, tuning fork(US $13.96)
- Ski doo oem rh side panel decal mxz 440 racing, mxz xrs 600/800 516002733(US $16.99)
- New oem polaris red decal reflector sportsman 400 450 500 700 800 7172689 nos(US $8.65)
Audi shifts to eight-speeds for most modelsWed, 12 May 2010
A formal press conference probably won't happen until this summer, but we hear that Audi dealers have received their 2011 order guides, and it looks as though the company will be going from 0 to about 70 percent of U.S. sales being eight-speed automatic transmissions. Beginning this fall, the eight-speed will replace today's six-speed automatic in the A4 2.0-liter turbo sedan and wagon, the A5 2.0-liter turbo coupe and cabriolet, the Q5 2.0-liter turbo, the Q7 3.0-liter turbo, the Q7 diesel, the Q7 with the 3.0-liter supercharged V6 and the all-new A8 and A8L with the 4.2-liter V8.
Maserati Ghibli (2013) first official picturesTue, 09 Apr 2013
This is Maserati's new sports saloon: the Ghibli. The first ever Maserati to get diesel engine power, the Ghibli will go on sale in autumn 2013, and sit below the Quattroporte super-limo in the Maserati range. Maserati Ghibli: the spec All Ghiblis will be powered by Ferrari-fettled versions of Chrysler’s ‘Pentastar’ twin-turbocharged V6 engines, mounted up front and mated to eight-speed paddle-shift gearboxes.
Audi Nanuk Quattro concept (2013) at Frankfurt motor showTue, 10 Sep 2013
This is the Audi Nanuk Quattro concept, unveiled at the 2013 Frankfurt motor show. It's a cross between Audi's R8 supercar and an SUV, and it's powered by a new twin-turbo V10 diesel engine. It’s been designed in conjunction with Italdesign Giugiaro, the famous Italian styling housed most recently responsible for the Lamborghini Gallardo-based Parcour crossover concept.