antique trolling motor ........... came from a 1965 mark twain .......... matching color! ...... clips onto a twelve volt battery ........... and believe it or not , it still works ..........
Complete Trolling Motors for Sale
- Minn kota maxxum 80lbs thrust 60" shaft + eagle fishmark 320
- Minn kota em54 engine mounted 54lb thrust 24v trolling motor new!(US $450.00)
- Minnkota 50# 42" shaft transom mount trolling motor. composite shaft.
- Minn kota i-pilot link remote holding cradle & belt clip
- Minn kota endura max 55lb 42" 12 volt hand control trolling motor 1352156-new(US $280.00)
- Minkota maxxum 42"shaft 70lb thrust foot control
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 15 February 2007 02:59 Kia Cee'd Estate: the lowdown Kia is rapidly making inroads into European markets. This new Cee'd estate is light years away from the shonky Kias of old - and it'll go on sale in August for around £500 more than the hatchback. At 4.5m long, it's 235mm longer than the hatch and has a marginally stretched wheelbase to free up some more space for family clobber.Fri, 15 Jan 2010
The Toyota FT-86 G Sports has been revealed at the Tokyo Auto Salon With the Detroit Motor Show only just kicking off you’d be forgiven for thinking that Detroit is the epicentre of all that’s going on in the car world at the moment. But you’d be wrong. The Tokyo Auto Salon is in progress in Japan and there are a few goodies cropping up.Tue, 18 May 2010
General Motors Co.'s OnStar telematics unit is bringing Google mobile navigation technology into the car. Chevrolet Volt drivers whose smartphones use Google's Android operating system will be able to use their phones to pinpoint their vehicle's location on Google Maps, GM said in a statement released Tuesday. They can then request a destination by speaking it into the phone, and have the desired destination sent directly to the car.