Ap 6 Piston Brake Calipers Sprint Cup Xfinity Camping World Trucks Arca Scca on 2040-parts.com
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
NICE USED SET OF HUGE AP RACING 6 PISTON FRONT CALIPERS PART NUMBER CP5845. OVERSTOCKED FROM NASCAR RACE TEAM. WE HAVE A HUGE SELECTION OF NEW & USED RACE PARTS AND EQUIPMENT FROM THE TOP TEAMS IN NASCAR! NEW INVENTORY DAILY PLEASE CALL 704-662-9570 OR MESSAGE US. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Rt & lft directional afco 1.88/1.62 alum brake calipers brembo race 041516-10(US $399.95)
- Model a ford hydraulic rear wheel hub - studs installed - usa(US $211.46)
- Qtm sdk-2 rear inboard sprint car racer series brake rotor caliper kit(US $985.95)
- Pair wilwood superlite 2 brake calipers thermlock pistons 1.88 1.75 1.25 ap pfc(US $199.99)
- Chrysler oem chrysler disc brake caliper 05137670ab image 7(US $120.42)
- Chrysler oem chrysler disc brake caliper 05179880ac image 2(US $105.03)
Volvo to launch large-scale autonomous driving projectTue, 03 Dec 2013
It's going to happen sooner than we though -- the machines are going to take over. No need to jump in your car and drive to your uncle's fallout shelter where he's been stockpiling expired cans of tomato soup, though, at least not just yet. The machines in question are Volvos (pretty benign, right?), and the place they'll be taking over is Volvo's home town of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Paris Motor Show 2012 – Trends and OverviewWed, 31 Oct 2012
The 2012 Paris Mondial de l'Automobile will not be remembered as a classic. When the Big Book of the Paris Motor Show is published, 2012 may be consigned to no more than a side note as the show that marked what a dire situation the European car industry was once in. The most worrying aspect of the Paris show was the general lack of progression.
Renault Captur Crossover revealedFri, 11 Jan 2013
The production version of the Renault Captur Crossover has been revealed ahead of a debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Instead of a funky urban crossover that managed to out-Juke the Nissan Juke (which is the same car under the skin) we instead get a Renault Clio with some butch bits added and a raised ride height. Which is rather disappointing.