Arb 10900021 37/50 Quart Fridge Freezer Slide on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
ARB 10900021 37/50 Quart Fridge Freezer Slide
Allows You To Pull Your Fridge Out Of Your Vehicle. On A Drawer Type Slide For Easier Access.
- ARB a trusted industry leader
- Backed by manufacturer's Warranty
- Great Performance
- Enhance your vehicle
- Fast Shipping
- Manufacturer: ARB
- Shipping Weight: 2770
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
12-Volt Portable Appliances for Sale
Wed, 03 Nov 2010
The new Mercedes-Benz SLK, due out next spring, will be the automaker's first vehicle with on-board Internet access via its Command infotainment platform, AutoWeek sister publication Automobilwoche has learned from company sources. The updated Mercedes C class also is expected to offer Web-browsing capability when it arrives shortly after the SLK debuts. "We will then offer our own online services as well," a top executive told Automobilwoche.
Fri, 26 Apr 2013
The running line regarding 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray pricing has been vague. It usually goes something like: If you can afford today's car, you will be able to afford the C7. That was proved true Friday, when Chevy said the latest generation of the iconic sports car will start at $51,995, including destination charges.
Fri, 21 Feb 2014
Porsche advises owners not to drive their 911 GT3 until the cause of recent fires is discovered. It’s almost commonplace for Ferraris and Lamborghinis to catch fire from time to time. But not Porsche.