Arb Ckmta12 On-board High Performance 12 Volt Twin Air Compressor on 2040-parts.com
Richlands, North Carolina, United States
ARB CKMTA12 On-Board High Performance 12 Volt Twin Air Compressor
This sale is for a Brand New ARB Air Compressor, this is a complete brand new kit. It has never been installed.
ARB'sCKMTA12 twin on-board compressor kits were designed to fill the market need for a compact sized yet high-volume compressed air source to suit the high volume airflow needs of most air powered tools, and also to suit the actuation and control needs of the ARB Air Locker, and the harsh and demanding environment of the ARB Air Locker user.
12-Volt Portable Appliances for Sale
- 4xcar motercycle green undercar underbody neon kit lights ccfl cold cathode tube(US $17.89)
- 12-24v dual usb adapter charger cigarette lighter sockets digital voltmeter(C $22.87)
- Go kart racing - alfano data acquisition sensor extension cable all boxes-a3301
- New universal radar detector & toll pass windshield/ dash mount (ez pass i-pass)(US $7.94)
- 12v usb port 3 way car cigarette lighter socket splitter charger power adapter
- Blue led digital display auto turbo timer relay controller universal kit #2(C $21.70)
Nissan Motor Co. will build a $2 billion auto assembly plant in Mexico, its third in that country, as it works to outgun rival Honda Motor Co. The plant, in Aguascalientes, Mexico, will have initial capacity to build 175,000 light vehicles annually for the United States, Mexico and Latin America, with plans to expand.Mon, 07 Jan 2013
Car sales in the UK hit a four year high in 2012 with over 2 million registrations. But which were the big winners and losers? Despite the Eurozone being on the verge of imploding – and the economic outlook on the gloomy side just about everywhere – 2012 has turned in to the best year for new car registrations in the UK since 2008.Fri, 28 Oct 2011
In September we told you about one of the world's oldest four-wheeled machines going up for auction at an RM event. In January 2012, the perfect companion piece to that $4.6 million horseless carriage is being sold--a 1894 Roper Steam-Powered Runabout motorbike. The Roper bike is the second of two built by Sylvester Roper of Roxbury, Mass., and is regarded as one of the world's oldest, predating the earliest Orient, Indian and Harley-Davidsons.