Arctic Cat, El Tigre, Kawasaki 440 Quad Plug Engine Cases Free Air. 1974-1975 on 2040-parts.com
Rock Creek, Ohio, United States
Very nice 440 free air engine cases, from very good engine. Was for vintage grass drags. Not doing that any more so some parts for sale.
Snowmobile Engine Components for Sale
- Arctic cat - jlo rockwell 440 cases early 70's
- New genuine arctic cat m40 pto crankshaft seal for many 1997-2017 snowmobiles(US $22.89)
- Polaris driven clutch secondary xlt indy trail triumph ultra xcr 600 500 700 800(US $14.98)
- Polaris speedometer pick up bearing cover xlt ultra storm xcr indy 440 500 trail(US $15.95)
- New ski-doo oem piston kit repair p/n 415129695 dd(US $325.00)
- 1996 arctic cat zrt 600(US $1,600.00)
Mowing up a record runSat, 21 Jan 2012
Bobby Cleveland owns a record that most people didn't know existed and, frankly, probably never even thought about. But that really doesn't matter to Cleveland. He's gone faster on a lawnmower than anyone else on the planet.
Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge to use Nissan GT-R-style V6 engine (2014) first detailsTue, 04 Mar 2014
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 04 March 2014 11:30 Infiniti’s BMW 3-series rival is the new Q50 saloon. For the upcoming flagship model, Infiniti has decided to bless it with power from the class above. Yup, the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge musters a healthy 560bhp and 442lb ft.
Lack of history loses 20% of a car’s valueMon, 08 Sep 2014
A CAR being sold without a full service history is worth one-fifth less on average than a car with a fully stamped service book. This amounts to an average of £1464 for the typical used car sold in the UK with a price of £7706. A study by Kwik Fit found buyers expect a 19% discount for cars with incomplete or no service history, which is costing the used car industry £10 billion per year in lost revenue.