Arctic Cat - JLO Rockwell cylinder in fantastic condition. From a good running Arctic Cat panther. Standard size bore.
Snowmobile Engine Components for Sale
- New polaris 700 complete gasket set oil seals 2006 06 classic fusion rmk touring(US $126.99)
- 1995-1996 polaris indy xcr 600 mikuni vm38 mm carburetors, carbs, wedge xlt sp(US $114.99)
- Skidoo 600 ho etec crankcase used almost new 420890222(US $799.99)
- For snowmobile artic cat 500/zr 4000 rr,lxr piston full kit 09-604m,3006-746 std(US $57.00)
- Arctic cat oil filter 2670-440
- 2010-2012 polaris 600 rush / switchback crankcase kit 2204114 with crank 2204098(US $1,195.00)
Suzuki iV-4 concept stars at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ShowTue, 10 Sep 2013
Suzuki has recognised the importance of the compact crossover, rolling out its new iV-4 mid-size SUV here at Frankfurt 2013. This new car almost certainly previews a rival to the Nissan Juke scheduled for release in 2015, and could replace Suzuki’s ageing current generation Grand Vitara SUV. If it looks like this, Nissan could well have a fight on its hands.
Saab’s Jan Åke Jonsson retires, 2010 earnings & deals in Russia & ChinaFri, 25 Mar 2011
Saab's CEO Jan Ake Jonsson to retire after almost 40 years with Saab It’s been a difficult period at Saab, what with trying to survive as GM came close to closing the Swedish car maker down in the absence of a ‘suitable’ buyer, through being taken over by Spyker and then trying to replace their entire range. And it’s taken its toll on Saab boss Jan Åke Jonsson. It’s been announced that – after nearly 40 years with Saab – 59-year old Jan Åke will step down from his job in May and hand the reins over – temporarily – to Spyker’s Victor Muller until a replacement can be found.
Iconic VW camper reaches the end of the roadTue, 31 Dec 2013
VOLKSWAGEN has finally ended production of its iconic Kombi, which has provided the base for countless campervans. The last VW Kombi rolled off the production line in Brazil on 20 December, which brought to a close the longest continuous running production life of any vehicle ever in the world. After 63 years in production, more than 3.5 million Kombis have been built in Germany and Brazil.