Like new tail light assembly. Comes with everything you need to replace your broken one except a bulb and one nut.
What you see in the picture is what you get.
No cracks in either piece.
Lighting for Sale
- 2006 arctic cat saber cat 700 efi lx snowmobile: complete taillight assembly
- New vintage omc wire harness # 162309
- 1989 pz480 yamaha pz 480 phazer headlight(US $44.99)
- 1997 polaris xlt 600 special xcr xtra 12 rear suspension 121 x 15(US $199.00)
- 1997 polaris xlt 600 special xcr head light bucket, light & high and low switch(US $29.99)
- 96 polaris 600 xlt 95 94 indy specia xcr? xc? #5430923-0 headlight console light(US $19.00)
While "Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker and business partner and Pirelli World Challege racer Roger Rodas did not have drugs or alcohol in their systems when they died in a fiery car crash on Nov. 30, speed was a factor in the crash according to a published report issued by the Los Angeles County coroner's office on Friday. According to a detailed report in the Los Angeles Times, the car Rodas was driving -- a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT -- was traveling at more than 100 mph before the crash.Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Top Gear Ashes v Australia After a better than average start to the latest series of Top Gear (Series 16 AB), with a trio of tests and Scouse comic John Bishop proving there’s nothing quicker than a scouser in someone else’s car, tonight’s Top Gear looks promising too. It’s Top Gear Ashes time, with the boys attempting to heap more humiliation on the Land Down Under. They take up a challenge from the Australian Top Gear presenters in a car-based version of the Ashes.Wed, 17 Nov 2010
This is our best hint yet at the new Subaru Impreza, surely a car that seems to have suffered an identity crisis of late. The new Subaru Impreza Design Concept was shown at the 2010 Los Angeles auto show. Subaru dubs its new design mantra Confidence in Motion.