Armstrong 44-345 3/8 Drive 6 Point Metric Socket Set 12 Pieces With Rail Nos on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive deep well impact socket set metric 10 mm to 24 mm used(US $69.99)
- Craftsman 3/8 drive metric hex bit socket lot of 6 used engraved little use(US $9.99)
- Craftsman metric socket lot of 18 3/8 1/2 inch drive used engraved 12 point(US $29.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-36m 36 mm little or no use(US $19.99)
- Vintage aluminum tri-con 44132 water hose nozzle(US $6.99)
- Bonney 23324 3/4 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
Porsche are planning a 2 door Panamera Convertible That new Porsche 928 now looks an even more likely possibility after Automotive News reported that Porsche are looking to make a convertible Panamera. But it won’t be a four door convertible, but a two door. The report says that is to help with rigidity (we buy that) and to keep weight down (yeah, just like they have on the saloon), but what it does mean is that Porsche could easily engineer a fixed-roof, shortened Panamera to create a high-end GT in the style of the 928.Mon, 11 Mar 2013
The winners of the 2012 Car Design of the Year Awards, as voted for by Car Design News readers, were announced at the annual Car Design Night at By Pass nightclub on the evening of the first Geneva motor show press day. Over 350 car designers were in attendance to catch up with their colleagues and meet new peers at the first European show of the year. Car Design News' editor, Owen Ready, presented the winners of the annual Car Design of the Year Awards.Sun, 30 Jul 2006
By Phil McNamara Motoring Issues 30 July 2006 11:25 Land Rover is slapping a green tax on sales of its 4x4s, which will build up millions to be invested in global ecological schemes like wind farms and Indian cooking stoves that use renewable fuels. Customers will pay between £85 and £165 on top of their 4x4's list price. The tax is optional, but Land Rover vows most punters will happily pay up to become carbon neutral.