Audi/vw 2012-16 Lane Departure Warning-camera 4g0907107e on 2040-parts.com
Harrison City, Pennsylvania, United States
LANE CHANGE ASSIST is a factory original Audi/VW auto part correct for the following additional sub models: Premium, Premium Plus, Prestige, TDI Premium Plus, TDI Prestige.
Cruise Control Units for Sale
- Reman a-1 cardone cruise control transducer fits 1981-1983 pontiac bonneville,gr(US $132.60)
- Jaguar 95-97 xj6/xjr/xj12 memory seat control module lna2165ad(US $90.00)
- Cruise control cutout switch motorcraft sw-5954 fits 96-04 ford mustang(US $51.47)
- Cruise control switch motorcraft sw-5918 fits 97-08 ford f-150(US $175.31)
- Cruise control switch standard cca1097(US $71.43)
- 03 04 05 honda accord cruise control module 36700-sda-a01 4dr sedan 2.4l a/t(US $34.98)
Land Rover's new DC100 concept vehicle is due to make its debut at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show, with the manufacturer also confirming that a new Defender is anticipated for 2015. The DC100 concept will be building upon the existing characteristics of the car and it is hoped that the concept will act as a catalyst for debate concerning the future of Defender models. The design team is headed by Gerry McGovern, Land Rover's director of design, who says, "This isn't a production-ready concept but the beginning of a four-year journey to design a relevant Defender for the 21st century." John Edwards, global brand director at Land Rover, explains that the manufacturer wants to engage with existing customers to finalise the details of the new vehicle as part of their plans to direct the future of the Defender.Fri, 10 Oct 2014
Daimler & Linde are investing in Hydrogen refuelling stations in nGermany The first real world hydrogen powered cars are just starting to hit roads in Europe, and probably the biggest obstacle to their success is a comprehensive refuelling network. But attempts to start to address that problem have now been announced in the UK and Germany. In the UK, the government is investing £11 million – part-funded by industry – to create new hydrogen filling stations in the UK in the next year.Wed, 09 May 2012
What we have here is the new Porsche Macan. Our crafty spy shooters caught the vehicle testing in minimal camouflage. The new small SUV will go on sale late next year.