CLARION FACE PLATE, Worked when the stereo was taken #DB625MP,MP3 ID3TAG HIGH POWER 50WX4 Please PAY for YOUR FACE PLATE when the auction is OVER and YOU have WON. I SHIP THE NEXT DAY PAYPAL ONLY US. SHIPPING ONLY
Faceplate Replacements for Sale
- Blaupunkt indianapolis cd34 faceplate(US $20.00)
- 1 brand new cd6 mp3 face plate w/chromed knobs 4 ford radios like taurus mustang(US $35.00)
- New cd6 mp3 face plate for ford radios like mustang, taurus, f-150, oem original(US $33.00)
- Alcd450 audio cd radio unit face w/ case & remote(US $34.88)
- 2010-2011 oem honda cr-v instrument panel face plate 79601-swa-g41za(US $49.99)
- 10-11 ford fusion milan radio control panel face plate climate control(US $100.00)
Car insurance market condemned by MPsFri, 04 Jul 2014
CAR INSURANCE is a "highly dysfunctional market" in which firms' pursuit of profit has led to higher prices for consumers, a report by MPs has said. In some cases, business practices have not been in the consumer interest and have "inadvertently encouraged criminal activity", the report from the House of Commons Transport Committee said. There was no clearer example of this than "insurance firms' willingness to pay compensation for whiplash claims which they suspect are fraudulent without requiring the claimant to undergo a medical examination".
Rumormill: Aston Martin Cygnet could get V12Fri, 26 Oct 2012
A few years ago, if you would have asked us about 500-hp city cars, we would have said, “Awesome, but never going to happen.” We were proven wrong with last year's Nissan Juke-R and we may be proven wrong again with a V12-powered Aston Martin Cygnet. That's right, Autocar reports that Aston is studying the feasibility of taking the Toyota iQ-based Cygnet and shoehorning the V12 from its Vantage and DB9 models. Aston says it could fit the V12 in the tiny car's engine bay without major modifications.
Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera – the Pacemaker Video.Tue, 06 Apr 2010
The Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera - video below We knew it was coming. We just didn’t know at first if it would be a Superleggera or a Super Veloce. Our money was on Superleggera, but the SV tag seemed a possibility after the success of the LP670-4 SV.