Autocare Power Inverter 150w For Laptops Phone Chargers Power Source on 2040-parts.com
London, United Kingdom
Power Inverters for Sale
- 500w dc 24v to ac 220v + usb portable voltage transformer car power inverter(US $25.29)
- Axxess axm-cla-m30l multi-connector vehicle charger for apple 30 pin & lightning(US $12.99)
- Power drive power systems 100 watt power inverter- item# rppd100(US $22.49)
- Power drive power systems 100 watt power inverter- item# rppd100d ~12v port~(US $22.99)
- Xantrex 813-1500-ul xpower 1500w 12v modified sine wave inverter(US $191.99)
- New! install bay ibps75 75 amp 12v power supply test bench power inverter(US $244.99)
Mercedes-Benz to drop the R-class in the U.S.Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Mercedes-Benz will drop the slow-selling R-class wagon from its U.S. lineup after the 2012 model year. But the German automaker will continue to build the R-class at its plant in Alabama for export to other markets.
Carl-Peter Forster a candidate to lead Jaguar Land RoverMon, 25 Jan 2010
Jaguar Land Rover is parting company with its chief executive, David Smith, potentially clearing the way for former Opel and BMW boss Carl-Peter Forster to take control. Forster has been linked with a senior role at Jaguar Land Rover for some months. Executives at Indian automaker Tata Motors, which bought the British brands from Ford in 2008, were rumored to have been taking soundings on whether Forster was the right man for job.
Maserati sales up 4-fold in UK & Europe this yearMon, 12 May 2014
The Maserati Ghibli (pictured) helped Maserati to strong sales in UK & Europe Maserati are on a mission to revive sales for the marque after years of being just an afterthought for car buyers fancying something interesting and Italian. And it seems to be working. The new Maserati Ghibli (and the Quattroporte) are starting to appeal to car buyers in the UK and Europe so much that sales so far in 2014 are up by 420 per cent on 2013, and although the actual numbers aren’t massive, the progress certainly is.