Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Escort beltronics sun visor clip mount passport radar detectors oem part new !!(US $14.99)
- 4 parking sensors car reverse backup rear radar system kit sound alert alarm bl(US $29.99)
- 4 parking sensors car reverse backup rear radar system kit sound alert alarm re(US $29.99)
- 4 parking sensors car reverse backup rear radar system kit sound alert alarm bk(US $29.99)
- 4 parking sensors car reverse backup rear radar system kit sound alert alarm wh(US $29.99)
- Anti police radar detector early warning car anti radar with full-band laser(US $17.89)
Audi A8 L (2010 / 2011) revealedFri, 16 Apr 2010
The Audi A8 L 2011 will debut at the Beijing Motor Show There were times when we didn’t expect Audi to deliver a W12 engine in the new Audi A8. After all, with the rise and rise of the environmental lobby anything that doesn’t run on bio-fuel and emit fairy dust can expect to be castigated by the green-halo wearers as a planet-killer. So it’s a joy to see Audi give the finger to the naysayers and introduce the new W12 in the new Long Wheelbase 2010 / 2011 Audi A8 revealed this morning.
Subaru XV crossover teased with photo ahead of FrankfurtThu, 01 Sep 2011
Subaru XV tease photo We understand the tease, we really do. The ability for car makers to get reams of online coverage for every snippet of information they deign to impart ahead of a car launch is powerful. Which is why we have a photo tease for the Subaru XV Crossover ahead of Frankfurt.
Infiniti QX30 compact SUV to join new Q30 in Sunderland productionFri, 11 Jul 2014
The Infiniti Q30 (pictured) will be joined by the QX30 compact SUV The 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show saw the arrival of the Infiniti Q30 compact hatch as a concept, with plans to put it in to production in 2015 at Nissan’s plant in Sunderland. And it will be joined by the Infiniti QX30 compact SUV. Based on the underpinnings of the Mercedes A-Class, the new Infiniti Q30 is Infiniti’s first foray in to the compact market, and it seems Infiniti are keen to simultaneously tap in to the compact SUV market with the higher-riding QX30 as Infiniti’s take on the Mercedes GLA.