Berkeley American Turbine Model 12-s Dominator Jet Drive on 2040-parts.com
Seminole, Florida, United States
BERKELEY American Turbine Model 12-S Dominator Jet Drive
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Paypal or credit card payment is required within 3 days of purchase. Unpaid items are relisted at buyers expense if we are not notified. Florida shipments or local pickup requires that we collect 7% Florida sales tax.
Returns: Please contact us at 727-576-8577 if there is a problem before leaving feedback. We want to encourage good communications and the best possible Ebay transaction. For used merchandise - while we offer refunds for items sold we encourage the buyer to inspect the condition via the photographs. Please request additional photos after purchase if not sure of condition. Please supply email address to seller. The buyer is fully responsible for the cost of return shipping for purchase refund. No exceptions for UPS, USPS, FedEX or Freight.
Please note: Our masts and booms are available to local buyers that visit our marine salvage yard. Please contact us for availability prior to purchase. We prefer shipping request with a zip code and we need to know if the item is shipping to a business or a residence. It is less expensive to ship to a business location. Please allow at least 24 hours for answers to product questions before calling our store.
Jet Drives for Sale
- Berkeley jet pump impeller aprox 9.25"dia, and shaft aprox 24"l x 1.5" 1.75 s(US $349.99)
- New sierra 15-2030 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92049-3706(C $7.99)
- New sierra 15-2032 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92050-507(C $9.99)
- New sierra 15-2040 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92050-508(C $9.99)
- New sierra 15-2006 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92050-502(C $12.99)
- New sierra 15-1125 bearing replaces kawasaki 92045-1120(C $9.99)
Luxury, within the context of a car interior, has been closely related to the use of wood and leather for over a century. These natural materials have a familiar organic, tactile quality that are intrinsically desirable attributes for most people and, in today's mass manufactured plastic world, they also assume a luxury or premium quality. Throughout the last century, metal, leather and wood have also been progressively supplanted by bakelite, vinyl and then polymer-based plastic materials in car interiors as well.Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Smart Forspeed Concept - and the electric bike and scooter that will make production You’ve got to wonder if Smart is just a game for Mercedes. A bit like Maybach, except they keep churning out endless cars and concepts and editions and sales seem to go nowhere, instead of the Maybach way of keeping the same cars for a decade – and sales go nowhere. Last year in the UK Smart sales were down nearly 9% at a time you would expect sales of eco-focused small cars to boom.Wed, 20 Aug 2008
Trevor M. Creed has announced he will retire from his role as Senior Vice President of Design at Chrysler after 23 years with the company. The Chrysler Design Office will now report to Frank O. Klegon, Executive Vice President of Product Development.