Berkeley Jet Pump Impeller Aprox 9.25"dia, And Shaft Aprox 24"l X 1.5" 1.75 S on 2040-parts.com
Seminole, Florida, United States
Berkeley jet pump impeller aprox 9.25"dia, and shaft aprox 24"L x
1.15" impeller end
1.4 splined end
1.5" center of shaft
I do not know what this is off of.
International Buyers – Please Note:
· Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
· Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
· These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Paypal or credit card payment is required within 3 days of purchase. Unpaid items are relisted at buyers expense if we are not notified. Florida shipments or local pickup requires that we collect 7% Florida sales tax.
Returns: Please contact us at 727-576-8577 if there is a problem before leaving feedback. We want to encourage good communications and the best possible Ebay transaction. For used merchandise - while we offer refunds for items sold we encourage the buyer to inspect the condition via the photographs. Please request additional photos after purchase if not sure of condition. Please supply email address to seller. The buyer is fully responsible for the cost of return shipping for purchase refund. No exceptions for UPS, USPS, FedEX or Freight.
Please note: Our masts and booms are available to local buyers that visit our marine salvage yard. Please contact us for availability prior to purchase. We prefer shipping request with a zip code and we need to know if the item is shipping to a business or a residence. It is less expensive to ship to a business location. Please allow at least 24 hours for answers to product questions before calling our store.
Jet Drives for Sale
- New sierra 15-2030 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92049-3706(C $7.99)
- New sierra 15-2032 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92050-507(C $9.99)
- New sierra 15-2040 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92050-508(C $9.99)
- New sierra 15-2006 oil seal replaces kawasaki 92050-502(C $12.99)
- New sierra 15-1125 bearing replaces kawasaki 92045-1120(C $9.99)
- New sierra 15-1131 crank shaft bearing replaces kawasaki 92045-3706(C $19.99)
By John Mahoney First Official Pictures 14 July 2014 11:50 We’ve already driven the mighty 577bhp S63 AMG Coupe but now Mercedes has unveiled its flagship S65 AMG Coupe. Powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12, the S65 AMG produces 621bhp – 44bhp more than the S63 and 38bhp more than the Mercedes SLS supercar. This makes it, along with the S65 AMG saloon that shares its engine, the most powerful Mercedes road car of all time.Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Jeep has revealed a limited edition Grand Cherokee with the looks of the SRT8 but without the price or outright power – the new Jeep Grand Cherokee S-Limited. Reports of the death of the SUV have been greatly exaggerated in recent years, and the whole SUV sector – from compact to full size – still holds a lot of appeal for buyers. And when it comes to full size SUVs few do it any better than Jeep – certainly as far as off-road experience goes – even if previous versions of their full size Grand Cherokee have been a bit below European standards in terms of materials and on-road ability.Thu, 10 Feb 2011
With Renault's current design strategy being based around life and human emotion, the second installment of the program is the Captur concept. Following on from the DeZir, which played to the feeling of ‘falling in love', the Captur is intended to represent the feeling of exploration. As a result, the Captur is a coupe/off-roader fusion that has clear links with the DeZir concept from which the Captur borrows its DRG; the new face of Renault.