Bestem Lgho-st13h-sdl Black Saddlebag Sideliners For Honda St1300, Pair on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Bestem LGHO-ST13H-SDL Black Saddlebag Sideliners for Honda ST1300, Pair
These liners are constructed from high quality weather-resistant heavy duty 1680D nylon. The bag will never sag and will stay in shape even empty as all edges are enforced with plastic pipes. With so many features such as easy carrying shoulder straps and heavy duty carrying handles, heavy duty water-proof zippers, multiple pockets, these liners are custom made to fit each bike's pannier system like a glove.
- Constructed from high quality weather-resistant heavy duty 1680D nylon
- All edges are enforced with plastic pipes
- Easy carrying shoulder straps and heavy duty carrying handles
- Limited 5 year replacement warranty
- Manufacturer: Bestem
- Shipping Weight: 275
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
Sun, 31 Mar 2013
With the 2014 Range Rover Sport now in the open after its debut at the New York Auto Show, we have video, photos, detail, spec and the Range Rover Sport configurator. James Bond reportedly got paid $1 million to drive the new Range Rover Sport briefly through Manhattan and Land Rover got endless column inches online and in print, trending status on Twitter and countless mentions on Facebook et al. So, a triumphant launch for Land Rover – and probably the star of the New York Auto Show too – and a great start for the new version of what has been Land Rover’s best-selling car until the Range Rover Evoque landed.
Fri, 25 Apr 2014
Video-game maker Codemasters is back in the news today, this time with its next driving game for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. The trailer for “Grid Autosport” appeared on YouTube on Tuesday, and it looks like the company is going back to its beginnings. From the trailer and interviews at videogamer.com, we can see that nearly every shot features real racetracks and race cars.
Mon, 02 Apr 2012
Google is leading the charge towards the production of a fully autonomous car, releasing a video earlier this week of the car being tested on a programmed route. Steve Mahan, who is 95 per cent blind, successfully tested the car with Google engineers and a member of the local police close at hand should something go awry. Google kitted out a Toyota Prius with its software, taking the shape of a spinning cylinder on the car's roof, which senses traffic or activity close to the car and automatically adapts to its situation.