Billet Wheelie Bar Wheels 5 Star Style on 2040-parts.com
Painesville, Ohio, United States
Billet Wheelie Bar Wheels, 5 Star Style Wheels, Made from solid billet 6061-T6 aircraft grade material. Molded with a polyurethane material that won’t dent or give like a rubber wheel can. Over a 10,000 lbs/ft. load capacity. 4” O.D., 3/8” through hole for mounting. Track tested over 4 years & run on vehicles making over 1500HP, sold each.
Other for Sale
- Coleman manual steering rack & pinion racing parts
- Adapter increasing turn angles about 25%-30% e36 for bmw m3 tuning drift power
- Painless wiring 20102 25 circuit classic-plus customizable chassis harness(US $689.99)
- Strange engineering 14" hypercoil springs sp14130 - 130 pound spring rate - pair(US $75.00)
- Tilton master cylinder 1"
- Tilton racing master cylinder 5/8"
Audi has decided to build an additional 250 Audi RS3 models for sale in the UK. Priced at the same £39,930 as before. It looks like Audi has found an extra 250 5-pot 2.5 litre engines lurking in the back of a cupboard, so it’s decided to churn out an extra run of 250 RS3s for the UK.Thu, 20 Feb 2014
Ever thought car museums were lacking abused Vauxhall Novas? No, us neither – but Richard Hammond’s Nova SRi from Top Gear’s recent retro hot hatch challenge is heading to the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu. It joins the likes of the Hovervan from the last series, as well as the indestructible Toyota Hilux in the World of Top Gear.Fri, 22 Nov 2013
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 22 November 2013 11:30 Nissan’s performance sub-brand, Nismo, has come out fighting. Just a day after revealing the supercar-humbling Nismo GT-R, the outfit has revealed this hotter version of the performance Juke: the Juke Nismo RS. It’s on sale in summer 2014, priced from around £22,000.