Black Jack Tire Repair 1-1/2" Length Clamp-in Valve Vs501-10 10pk on 2040-parts.com
New Hampton, Missouri, United States
***NEW IN FACTORY PACKAGING***
BLACK JACK TIRE REPAIR
1-1/2" LENGTH CLAMP-IN VALVE
-10 PACK OF 10
1 1/2" Tubeless Brass valve used in trucks and busses with .625 rim hole. Recommended torque at installation. 35-55 inch-pounds.
Tire & Wheel Installation for Sale
- Black jack tire repair 1-1/2" length clamp-in valve vs501-10 10pk(US $17.99)
- Eibach s90-4-20-044 mustang wheel spacer 20mm pair 2015-2016(US $184.99)
- Rema tire repair (bias / radial up-4.5 universal patches) 10 qty made in germany(US $12.99)
- Rema tire repair (bias / radial up-6 universal patches) 10 qty made in germany(US $17.99)
- Rema tire repair (bias / radial up-8 universal patches) 10 qty made in germany(US $21.99)
- Ken-tool aluminum bead holder, c-lock # 31713(US $20.99)
RM auction in Monaco rakes in $45.1 millionMon, 03 May 2010
Call it the Feast of Ferrari. Led by a stunning lineup of rare and classic automobiles wearing the Prancing Horse, sales at the RM auction in Monaco on May 1 totaled more than $45.1 million. The highest seller at the event was a 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica Cabriolet Pininfarina AWB, which sold for $3.8 million, a record for Superamericas, RM said.
BMW Z4M? Sorry, it’s the Z4 M-SportSat, 19 Sep 2009
BMW are testing a Z4 with an M-Sport package round the Nurburgring I suppose that at least this way you can have a Z4 that looks the part- with bigger wheels and bumpers and maybe even a suspension tweak or three – without having to bother with the big price ticket or the not inconsiderable running costs. To be fair, the Z4 sDrive35i is not particularly slow. It will manage to get to 60 mph in around 5.0 seconds; handles well and looks so much better than the Z3 did.
Chevrolet and Disney develop virtual design experienceMon, 12 Nov 2012
Chevrolet designers and Disney ‘Imagineers' will offer Walt Disney World Resort guests a glimpse inside a professional design studio. After 18 months of collaboration in the fields of industrial, automotive design to architecture and animation, visitors will be immersed in a multi-sensory virtual experience. The experience gives visitors the chance to create their own designs – cars, trucks or crossovers – with some help from Chevrolet designers before test driving it on virtual track surfaces that imitate the real performance tests.