Blower Resistor Replaces: Kenworth / Peterbilt 5x010040 5x013542 P93caa3100-01s on 2040-parts.com
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
EMAIL OR CALL 678-575-5631 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
AC & Heating for Sale
- 1955-1959 chevy truck deluxe heater control #1 - reconditioned(US $130.00)
- 1967-72 delco valve a/c pontiac cadillac corvette a/c 15-52, 5910594(US $265.00)
- Nos gm cadillac relay ac blower motor original oem delco rare 1969 1979 eldorado(US $85.00)
- Nos oldsmobile pontiac 1957 1962 heater actuator diaphragm super 88 98 dynamic(US $139.95)
- Nos defrost defog switch & original clip malibu monte carlo el camino 1981 1982(US $95.00)
- Alfa romeo behr new nos air conditioning drier filter receiver w/ bracket 014230
Honda has shown a solitary picture of the new CR-V crossover. This is a concept car of the 4x4 that will be shown at the Orange County International Auto Show in Anaheim, California in September 2011. It's clearly not far removed from what will become the fourth-generation Honda CR-V, which is due to go on sale in the US by the end of 2011 and in Europe by autumn 2012.Mon, 18 Apr 2011
The 2012 Beetle has been unveiled ahead of its Shanghai Motor Show reveal. The new 'New Beetle' is said to draw on design cues from the original Beetle launched 73 years ago. Retaining a similar silhouette to the 2003 New Beetle, the 2012 model gains a stronger influence from the 2005 Detroit show 'Ragster' concept.Fri, 08 May 2009
Today - 08/05/2009 - is the 50th anniversary of the first Mini rolling off the production line. To celebrate, and for a bit of free publicity (see, we’re playing the game) BMW has shipped the first Mini to roll of the production line back to Cowley to celebrate (picture at the bottom). 621 AOK, a Mini Minor, in Old English White, looks as fresh as the day it rolled off the production line half a century ago (although I wouldn’t mind betting it doesn’t have it’s original sills – they always rusted through – or copes with its original distributor and leads – one splash of rain and the car ground to a halt!).