Blue Point S4652 1 5/8" 1 7/16" Open End Wrench Tool on 2040-parts.com
Van Buren, Ohio, US
Wrenches for Sale
- Blue point s2526 25/32" 13/16" open end wrench tool(US $16.50)
- Gearwrench 6 & 8mm combo ratchet wrench new(US $12.80)
- Gearwrench 1/2 inch xl-x beam combo ratchet wrench new(US $8.40)
- Gearwrench14 & 15mm combo ratchet wrenches(US $14.00)
- Snap on tools metric box end wrench set with tray(US $30.00)
- Snap on tools metric offset box end wrench set with tray 10 to 19 mm(US $112.50)
Toyota makes service plans standardThu, 07 Oct 2010
Toyota Motor Corp., aiming to restore customer trust after a recall crisis, is launching two new U.S. service plans that will come standard with Toyota and Scion brand vehicles. Called Toyota Care and Scion Service Boost, the plans will offer free factory scheduled maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, the company said Wednesday.
Mitsubishi Outlander Juro Review & Road Test (2010)Mon, 23 Aug 2010
Mitsubishi Outlander Juro Review Part 1 The Mitsubishi Outlander has always been a bit of a difficult car to pigeon-hole. It’s really too big to be considered a realistic option against some of the softroaders like the Kuga or the Tiguan. But it tries.
GM wants to wrap up Opel sale quicklyWed, 12 Aug 2009
General Motors is anxious to wrap up the sale of Opel, a top executive said Tuesday. The bidding has been narrowed to Canadian auto parts conglomerate Magna--which is favored by the German government--and Belgian investors RHJ International. "I think everyone is anxious to get this thing done," GM CFO Ray Young said, according to Automotive News.