Bmw Aux Integration Cable Ipod Iphone 61 12 0 440 796 Mini Cooper Us Seller on 2040-parts.com
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Vehicles dc 20-30v to 12v 10a power supply transformer(US $17.25)
- 600 watt dc to ac power inverter convert 12v to 110v 600w 1200w surge(US $999.99)
- Car dc to ac 1000w saa-1000a power inverter adapter w alligator clip(US $56.71)
- 10a dc 24v input to dc 12v output car truck power supply transformer converter(US $15.66)
- Maypole 500w watt power inverter dc 12v to ac 220v / car / caravan invertor(US $)
- Maypole 300w watt power inverter dc 12v to ac 220v / car / caravan invertor(US $)
Kia Venga mini MPV at 2009 Frankfurt motor showMon, 17 Aug 2009
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 17 August 2009 11:00 Kia has stayed remarkably faithful to its No.3 concept car for its new mini-MPV, the Venga. Forget the name's reference to Arsenal's football manager or annoying Ibiza soundtracks, the Venga is all about sensible family transport. It's the more practical Soul – with the space of a C-segment, Focus-style car in the footprint of a supermini, claims Kia. Eh?
Aston Martin relaunches Lagonda badgeMon, 01 Sep 2008
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 01 September 2008 11:42 Aston Martin will relaunch the Lagonda marque, chief exec Ulrich Bez announced today. The famous name plate will be used on a range of upmarket cars, the first of which we'll see as a concept in 2009 – Lagonda's centenary year. What sort of cars will wear the Lagonda badge?
Royal College of Art Degree Show 2008Fri, 11 Jul 2008
The Vehicle Design Masters program at the RCA held its annual degree show a few weeks ago, showcasing an array of transport designs created by the graduating class of 2008. In all, 18 students - including three PhD graduates - developed projects which dealt with the current issues of accessibility, aerodynamics, environmental impact, ergonomics, legislation, materials, production, safety, and technology, as well as the aesthetic principles of vehicle design. Peter Stevens - the first MA graduate - David Wilkie of Stile Bertone, Alfonso Albaisa of Nissan and Peter Shreyer of Kia were just some of the RCA alumni in attendance.