Bmw E46 320i 323i 325i 330i Stereo Amplifier 8 368 230 00 01 02 03 04 on 2040-parts.com
Arvada, Colorado, United States
From 2000 E46 323i. Please check compatibility of part before purchasing. Fits 00-06 E46 Sedan, Coupe and Wagon. Thanks for Looking!
Amplifiers for Sale
- Lanzar htg888 heritage series 5000w 8-channel mosfet amplifier led indicators(US $181.49)
- Boat marine grade outdoor use amplifier w/ipod input, 4 box speakers, phone case(US $134.49)
- 03 to 10 vw beetle convertible monsoon stereo amp 1y0 035 456 a(US $50.00)
- 2000 2010 00 10 vw beetle golf jetta monsoon stereo amp / amplifier(US $50.00)
- 2001-2004 jeep grand cherokee infinity radio amp amplifier 56038407af 2002 2003(US $25.00)
- New pyle plbass2.8 8'' super slim active amplified subwoofer system(US $177.99)
New Ford Focus RS to arrive in 2015. Apparently.Tue, 05 Feb 2013
It’s being reported that a new Ford Focus RS will arrive in 2015 with around 330bhp from a 2.3 litre four cylinder turbo. It will be front wheel drive. Ford has finally got the Focus ST out in to the wild, and inevitably attention has now turned to something hot from the Focus instead of just warm – a new Focus RS.
‘Charge rage’ on the up for electric car ownersSat, 25 Jan 2014
Forget ‘range anxiety’, the latest term to sweep the world of electric cars is ‘charge rage’. The new phenomenon hitting owners of zero-emission vehicles relates to the growing number of electric cars on the roads – because public charging infrastructure is failing to expand at the same rate. On Bing: see pictures of electric car charging points Find out how much a used electric car costs on Auto Trader This means owners are actually fighting over these plug-in points, with some rather unsavoury behaviour reported causing charge rage for many electric car drivers.
Cable TV show to feature BMW X3 factoryWed, 26 Oct 2011
The National Geographic Channel will feature the making of the BMW X3 crossover at the company's South Carolina plant as part of the Ultimate Factories series. The episode airs in November. BMW announced a $750 million investment to expand its South Carolina operation in 2008.