Bmw Icom A+b+c Diagnostic V50.4 / 2.37 Dell E6400 Full System! on 2040-parts.com
Renton, Washington, US
(Native Install/ Offline)
The software on the laptop is natively installed. Not running in a virtual machine, which are much slower and very problematic when doing any sensitive flashing of the vehicle. This unit runs great with the software and has been bench tested many times to avoid issues. Will arrive ready to use!
September 2013 software version
ISTA P: 50.7
ISTA D: 2.37.8
This system supports native document printing from within ISTA D/P to USB flash drive in .xps format which then can be easily transferred to, or printed by, any windows based computer with a printer. All documents printed to USB flash drive are automatically labelled by Date, Time and Vin number for easy organization. Printing to usb flash drive is also very handy for the mobile mechanic who may not have the ability to have a printer while mobile.
Perfect for BMW shops or individuals looking for a complete system with full dealership diagnostics! Work with all BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce vehicles up to 2013.
I provide a 1 year warranty on this package. I also offer updates to the software version when available.
Ships from USA.
- Dell E6400
- 2.6 Ghz processor
- 2GB Ram
- A/C adapter
- Dell E6400 laptop - includes battery and A/C adapter
- ISTA Diagnosing / Programming v50.4 software. OFFLINE (No internet required)
- Brand New ICOM diagnostic head A+B+C and all cables to program and diagnose up to 2013
ICOM A: Vehicles with OBD capability (Connect to ISIS/ISID with LAN)
ICOM B: For programming with fiber optic MOST port
ICOM C: Older model series with round diagnostic socket in engine compartment.
- ISTA D Will allow you to pull all error codes from your BMW's numerous control modules and use dealership level diagnostic tools to get to the root of your issue. You can also clear all check engine errors, reset service indicators, adaptations and activate/deactivate control module functions in real time.
- ISTA P- Will allow you to update existing module software, code new modules to work with your car and access Car and Key Memory. This will allow you to change various lighting, locking and key control functions. Many replacement modules such as DSC/ABS will not work with your car unless you code them to your car using programming software.
Diagnostic Tools / Equipment for Sale
- Drb ii input cable lead chrysler diagnostic test wire drbii pig tail pigtail 2(US $59.99)
- Automotive fuel & air conditioning ac line disconnect hoses fuel line kit set(US $28.99)
- Snap on fuel pressure gauge set model mt337b(US $50.00)
- Antique old battery acid tester water filler delco vintage 1950's?(US $125.00)
- Professional super can obd2 obd ii code scanner /reader! brand new (ot-680)(US $45.99)
- Almost 80000 car chip tuning files obdii obd2 obd remap - chiptuning(US $38.95)
Ford chairman Bill Ford has unveiled the new Ford Mustang at the firm’s Go Further technology workshop in Barcelona. MSN Cars is here reporting live from the event, and far from the unveiling of an irrelevant American muscle car, the new Mustang is actually rather pertinent. That’s because when it goes on sale in 2015, it’ll officially be coming to the UK in right-hand drive guise for the first time, baring some very European engineering features.Fri, 24 Aug 2012
The new Lexus RX 450h hybrid offers big BIK savings for company car drivers, something Lexus are keen to point out. Every car needs a USP to get its message across to potential buyers; a hook to land a sale. Depending on your wants, that USP could be anything from performance and style to running costs and boot space.Sat, 07 May 2011
The Mercedes G350 BlueTEC BA3 Final Edition - the end of an era The word ‘Iconic’ is bandied around far too much when it comes to cars. We’re probably as guilty as the next pack of hacks of attaching iconic to anything that’s been around for a while. But few would argue it’s not an epithet the Mercedes G-Class warrants.