Bmw Led Flash Light Oem Gray 63319148677 on 2040-parts.com
Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States
Up for sale is an excellent working used LED flash light. This light uses 1 AAA battery that is included. This was standard equipment on multiple BMW vehicles. This is a small light but has a very bright bulb. The light has a few scratches but nothing major.
Other Merchandise for Sale
- Bmw genuine m personal care luggage bag 9.875 h x 6" w x 6.75 d anthracite(US $64.42)
- Jeep bobblehead, mopar nationals giveaway, jeep compass,dodge,chrysler,plymouth
- Audi lego speed champions audi r8 lms ultra quattro acmt798(US $24.95)
- Centerline drag racing wheels tires rims ball cap hat shirt jacket collar pins(US $4.99)
- Carroll shelby challenge coin super snake/ classic cobra "ferraris as is mine"(US $24.95)
- Shelby american super snake cobra backpack/duffel bag ford mustang gt500 svt(US $69.95)
Mercedes-Benz is restructuring its global production network to cut the average production time for its models to 30 hours by 2015 from 43 in 2008. "We have increased productivity by 2 percent a year over the last few years. We will be accelerating our productivity efforts," Mercedes production boss Wolfgang Bernhard said during an investor conference that was part of the automaker's plant opening in Kecskemet, Hungary, on Thursday.Tue, 07 Dec 2010
Kia will replace the Picanto city car in spring 2011 - and these are the first pictures of the new 2011 small car. The production Picanto will be shown at the Geneva motor show in March, with UK sales slated to begin soon after 'from late spring 2011.' It's yet another design from Kia's European styling studio in Germany led by ex-Audi man Peter Schreyer. This time a three-door will be sold alongside the five-door Picanto.Tue, 12 Nov 2013
Always had that urge to be a carefree campervan fan, but so absolutely hung up on vehicle reliability that you can’t leave the driveway without checking the oil and making sure all the electric windows work? What if we said you could have a camper based on a Toyota – like this new Proace conversion from G&P. Sandon-based G&P has just unveiled the new Proace camper at the 2013 Motorhome and Caravan Show.