Boat Electrical Switch Panel Lighted Breakers12501motro on 2040-parts.com
Osprey, Florida, US
- BOAT SWITCH PANEL 6 LIGHTED SWITCHES WITH RESET BREAKERS AND BREAKER BOOTS.SIZE 5-1/4X7-1/2 CUTOUT 4-3/4X7 BREAKERS ARE 5AMP 15AMP 20AMP 2 EACH INCLUDES 27 SELF ADHESIVE LABELS 1/8 INCH RUGGED POLYURETHENE COATED ALUMINUM PANEL 105C UL RATED TINNED COPPER MARINE GRADE WIRING.WE ALSO SELL REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR PANELS AND ANY QUESTIONS NOT A PROBLEM,WERE HERE TO HELP
- ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL questions PHONE 941-966-4320 THANKYOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US
- Visit My eBay Store: The Boating Mall
- Check out my other items!
- Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Hyundai ix35 / Tucson ix launchedTue, 25 Aug 2009
Hyundai has launched the ix35 / Tucson ix in Korea We reported a few days ago on the new Hyundai Tucson – the Hyundai ix35 in Europe – but we won’t get the release in Europe until Frankfurt, although there will be more dribbles of info before then. Still, interesting to look at the ix35 launch in its home market, where it will be known as the Hyundai Tucson ix. This is yet another car from Hyundai that will create a few waves of consternation amongst established names like Ford and VW.
Honda brings the goods to the Geneva motor showTue, 04 Mar 2014
The Civic Type R will hit the stage and hopefully give us some insight to what some of the styling elements of the 2015 production model will look like. The front spoiler is specifically designed to add downforce, while the aggressively styled vertical side wings help reduce drag and improve overall airflow. "The Type R represents Honda's racing spirit.
New Mazda6 teased in videoTue, 10 Jul 2012
The new Mazda 6 – previewed by the Takeri Concept and due to arrive at the Paris Motor Show in September - gets its first tease from Mazda. It’s probably fair to say that we have a pretty good idea what the 2013 Mazda6 is going to look like. Mazda has been trailing the new Mazda6 with the Mazda Takeri Concept – which had a recent outing at the Geneva Motor Show in March – but now we get the first tease of what is definitely the Mazda6 and not the Takeri in a video from Mazda.