good working order
Controls & Steering for Sale
- Aluminium boat steering wheel
- Teleflex 370482 aluminum steering support 285.5mm tube(US $25.95)
- Sea-dog line split mtr well boot fits over a 4" opening p/n: 12820(US $15.00)
- Teleflex top mount engine control
- Robertson autopilot ap200dl control head
- Seastar 309475-002 sl3 dual-function, single-lever controls(US $350.51)
Chrysler races to upgrade its lineupMon, 01 Mar 2010
In a bid to improve its lineup before a fleet of new Fiat-based vehicles arrives in 2012, Chrysler Group is rushing new features and equipment into 15 reworked vehicles. The equipment, such as a Fiat dual-clutch, six-speed transmission and a new Chrysler V6, will boost fuel economy, improve driving dynamics and spiff up drab interiors, all areas in which Chrysler has fared poorly in consumer surveys. All the vehicles will be on sale by the first quarter of next year.
Limited edition Audi TT marks sales milestoneFri, 11 Oct 2013
AUDI HAS created a special edition model to celebrate the TT line’s milestone of half a million units sold. Only 500 TTS Limited Edition models will be built, with 120 coming to the UK. Based on the TTS and using the same characterful 268bhp five-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, the Limited Edition will boast a selection of upgrades and two unique colours.
One Lap of the Web: Finnish Cadillacs and Finnish police carsWed, 02 Oct 2013
-- Remember the Datsun Bluebird sedan? That was Datsun's longtime midsize offering, and they were sold in the U.S. back in the day.