Boat Owners Association Of The United States Sticker Decal & Bonus Flag Stickers on 2040-parts.com
Maumelle, Arkansas, United States
Memorabilia for Sale
- Old~vintage~antique johnson outboard motors repair parts catalog~ka ks kd(US $45.00)
- Vintage ruby ring, sterling silver & brass bezel-set.(US $195.00)
- Rare vintage 16mm film - 1962 seahorse spectacular - johnson outboard motors(C $200.00)
- 1929 "sterling engine co. color advertisement(US $9.99)
- 1957 johnson outboard motor cowl medallion new (repro - nos) w/mounting screws(US $70.00)
- Vintage boat airguide tachometer, chicago usa 655 & 658 + no reserve
Union calls on Nissan to recognise workersThu, 09 Jan 2014
Nissan must surely be on the crest of a wave right now, celebrating its success at the 2014 What Car? awards, where it picked up the reader’s choice prize for the next generation X-Trail, and saw the all-new Qashqai take both the small SUV and the overall Car of the Year trophy. It’s also just announced that its Sunderland plant – where the old and now the new Qashqai are assembled – has built over a million vehicles in the last two years.
Video: FiDU technology creating lightweight, inflatable metal structuresMon, 30 Apr 2012
This short video, featuring designer Oskar Zieta, details the process and design possibilities behind products developed with FiDU (Freie Innendruck Umformung – "free internal pressure forming") technology. Zieta, a Polish designer, explains how the lightweight yet robust metal appears as a soft object yet when you touch it you realize that it is actually a hard metal. "Working with FIDU technology is similar to carving clay," Zieta explains.
Starting Out: How to become a car designerMon, 25 Sep 2006
It's a common predicament. You're 16 years old and desperate to become a car designer but have little idea about how to achieve that burning ambition. Well, discovering Car Design News is a good start, but if you're serious about training as a designer to work in a major car studio then you need to do a course in Transportation Design, a branch of Industrial Design (sometimes known as Product Design).