Bonney 1/2 Inch Drive Impact Socket Metric Pa-32m 32 Mm Little Or No Use on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-30m 30 mm little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 1/4 inch drive metric socket lot of 10 mv series showing little or no use(US $29.99)
- Craftsman tappet wrench lot of 2 44473 11/16 - 5/8 44475 7/16 3/8 used engraved(US $9.99)
- Bristol spline drive l key wrench lot used showing little or no use(US $29.99)
- Bonney 23328 7/8 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
- Cornwell tools swivel 3/8 drive 13/16 black oxide spark plug socket used(US $9.99)
Rolls-Royce hits new sales recordTue, 08 Jul 2014
ROLLS-ROYCE has strolled luxuriously to a record half-year new car sales total - although actual volumes have not been released yet. Sales worldwide have risen by 33% compared with the January to June 2013 period, with sales in Europe up by more than 60%. There was also strong growth in Asia Pacific (up nearly 40%) and in the Middle East (up by more than 30%).
Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo brought to life and heading for WortherseeFri, 23 May 2014
Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo brought to life We’ve already had Worthersee Concepts from Skoda, Audi and SEAT, but now we get the Worthersee Concept from the Mother Ship – the Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo Concept. VW has brought to life a car created for the virtual world of Gran Turismo gaming and has revealed a series ofd design sketches (above) before the real car makes its appearance at Worthersee. VW are calling the GTI Roadster a supercar with aggressive styling, and the GTI Roadster certainly looks dramatic (although that drama may well be a little less extreme when it arrives in the metal) and, just like the Skoda CitiJet and SEAT Ibiza Cupster Concepts, manages without a roof.
Mercedes-Benz future products: Small cars to drive growthTue, 11 Oct 2011
Mercedes-Benz's U.S. executives expect to add volume with a new range of front-wheel-drive compact cars that arrive starting in 2013 and new derivatives of the redesigned C class due in 2014 or 2015. Around the world, Mercedes will introduce at least 10 new models by 2020 as part of a plan to become the world's top-selling luxury-vehicle brand by then.