Bonney 5/8 Inch 1120h Wrench Used Engraved on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Bonney 23322 11/16 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket set metric 10 to 27 mm little or no use(US $79.99)
- Bonney 23320 5/8 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-32m 32 mm little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-30m 30 mm little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 1/4 inch drive metric socket lot of 10 mv series showing little or no use(US $29.99)
By Gavin Green and CAR reader reporter Sandy T Motor Shows 23 July 2008 02:06 Chevrolet's most exciting car for ages – the Volt plug-in hybrid – wasn't at the London show, as we'll have to wait until autumn 2008 to see the finished thing. But Chevy continued to show its eco colours with a rather more mainstream alternative. What’s new on Chevrolet's London motor show stand?Mon, 23 Aug 2010
These are the first official pictures of the production version of the Citroen DS3 Racing. Billed as a sporty alternative to the now ubiquitous Mini Cooper S, the DS3 Racing is aimed squarely at younger buyers, and brings its own unique styling to the table. And you'd better move fast if you want one.Wed, 10 Feb 2010
The Bentley Continental Shooting Brake by Carrozzeria A week or two back we got the sniff that Italian Coachbuilders Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera where planning on building a limited run car based on the Bentley Continental. The rumours were vague – even from Carrozzeria who simply stated “Inspired by the success and the extraordinary characteristics of Bentley automobiles, Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera of Milan, with the support of Bentley Motors Limited, developed and built a fascinating new coach built Bentley, faithful to its long tradition of Italian coach building.” Which told us not a whole lot. But we now know that what Carrazzeria are planning is a Bentley Continental Shooting Brake – effectively a Bentley Continental GT Estate.