Brake Control Master Cylinder Light Switch For Arctic Cat Firecat F7 F5 F6 Zr Zl on 2040-parts.com
New Albin, Iowa, United States
Brake control comes complete with the brake light/headlight dimmer switch and brake hose. Was removed from a 2006 f7. Will fit all firecats and Sabercats. Will also work on all zr chassis too. Would just need to change the brake light switch over
Brakes for Sale
- Arctic cat 700 f7 600 sabercat firecat f6 f5 03 04 05 440 brake master cylinder(US $59.77)
- Arctic cat 700 f7 600 sabercat firecat f6 f5 03 04 05 500 brake master cylinder(US $49.77)
- Polaris colt 340 ss brake lever master cylinder(US $35.00)
- Polaris edge brake lever and master cylinder assembly, p/n 2050087(US $45.00)
- 2016m8 brake rotor will work on 2012 and up arctic cats(US $48.00)
- 1996 skidoo formula 111 600 brake caliper(US $20.00)
Mercedes CLA45 AMG: New York Auto Show 2013Thu, 28 Mar 2013
The Mercedes CLA 45 AMG – Mercedes 4-door swoopy coupe version of the A45 AMG – has been officially revealed at the 2013 New York Auto Show. There was a time when smallish, powerful, four-door cars were a big deal, but as time has gone on that’s changed, with only the Japanese left to fly the flag. Now, with the demise of the WRX, that’s ending too.
Australian Grand Prix (2012) RESULTSun, 18 Mar 2012
Australian Grand Prix 2012 - McLaren were on pole (image Sky F1) Qualifying at the 2012 Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne saw Hamilton on pole with Button alongside. But did it stay like that? Qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix saw the dominance of the Red Bulls set aside for the first time in a couple of years, as Webber and Vettel were pushed down to the third row behind a McLaren front row and former world champion Michael Schumacher alongside the Lotus of Grosjean in row two.
Three days to go in the CDN-GM Interactive Design CompetitionTue, 28 Jun 2011
There are three days to go in the interiors phase of the CDN-GM Interactive Design Competition, and we've now over 60 entries. The competition closes for entries at 7pm (EDT) on Thursday 30th June. If you've not uploaded an entry so far, then you've still got time to do so.