Other for Sale
- Vintage 60's franklin quick change rearend(US $575.00)
- Champion racing 75w-140 synthetic gear lubricant 1 qt rear end & tranmission(US $15.99)
- Center line wheels vintage tire bead breaker rat rod street scta centerline(US $90.00)
- Quickcar racing products green 3/4 in diameter 12v led warning light p/n 61-709(US $17.70)
- Quickcar racing products blue 3/4 in diameter 12v warning light p/n 61-702(US $19.83)
- Quickcar racing products switch panel sticker 16 various functions p/n 50-004(US $24.00)
Range Rover Evoque Service Pack: 5 years servicing for £499Thu, 09 May 2013
But it’s not just that buyers of new cars are keen on the idea of long warranties and fixed (or inclusive) service packs that drive car makers to offer better warranties and Service Pack deals, but that offering them keeps the new car buyer inside the dealer network with all the opportunities that potentially presents for up-selling and new car pitching. So the news that Land Rover has decided to dip its collective foot in the water of fixed cost servicing is no surprise, and the offer’s a fairly decent one – a Service Pack for the Range Rover Evoque costs just £499. For your ‘Monkey’ upfront you get all the regular servicing needs of your new Evoque done and dusted for 5 years (or 50,000 miles on the petrol Evoque and 60,000 miles on the diesel).
Who's Where: Wolfgang Egger to head Audi Group DesignFri, 16 Feb 2007
Following fast on the heels of the appointment of Walter de'Silva as Volkswagen Group Head of Design earlier this month, is the appointment of Wolfgang Egger to head of Audi Group Design. Egger will begin his new position effective from 1 May, 2007. Stefan Sielaff remains head of the Audi brand design department.
One Lap of the Web: DeLorean engine swaps, 2013 Women's World Car of the Year and the best French carsThu, 25 Jul 2013
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- We've driven the new BMW 4-series and found it worthy of being the 3-series coupe's successor.