Buyers Products B2595 Spring Latch Assembly on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Buyers Products B2595 Spring Latch Assembly
Buyers Products 1/2" Spring Latch Assembly has a spring loaded bolt that can be locked in the open position. The turning lever allows the bolt to close under spring pressure.
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT OUTDOOR DEALS STORE
We have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Commercial Truck Parts for Sale
- 1 cummins isx diesel engine fuel injector part number 4088665 no core -> 1549(US $157.00)
- Peterbilt 379 aluminium frame cap crossmember
- Freightliner columbia no reserve
- Cat 214-7568 5 count caterpillar o-rings(US $10.00)
- 4 napa oil seal joint radial 28426(US $39.99)
- Peterbilt 389 hood new not aftermarket(US $9,100.00)
Vote: Would you buy a Toyota Etios Cross?Thu, 08 May 2014
Millennials are our future, God help us all, and automakers are still trying to figure out to get this supposedly car-averse demographic to part with its money. Of course, the real reason many Millennials aren't buying cars is because they don't have much money to part with. And, in that respect, they're in the same shoes as consumers in developing markets.
Peugeot-designed Santa's sleigh (2010)Thu, 23 Dec 2010
It's that time of year again when CAR commissions leading car designers to pen their vision of Santa's sleigh. First up in 2010's sleighfest is Peugeot's new Christmas transport. The new Peugeot sleigh adopts all the latest design trends straight from the design bible of Gilles Vidal, the 38-year-old design director in Paris.
BMW introduces anniversary edition 760LiMon, 10 Sep 2012
Twenty-five years ago, BMW delivered the first V12 7-series sedan. It used 5.0 liters of displacement to make a whopping 296 hp, which was powerful for its time. Now the marque from Bavaria introduced the 25th anniversary edition of that V12 sedan with more displacement and much more power.