Car 12v 70a 870w Inverter Power-supply Cable 8mm² 8awg (6mm Rings To Crocs) 1m on 2040-parts.com
New Romney, Kent, United Kingdom
Car 12v Inverter Power-Supply Cable-Lead
8mm² 8AWG wire used; paired black/red
73A on 12v (875W) maximum
(6mm rings from large crocodile clips (max.gape for crocs 35mm))
length 1m (3'3")
Power Inverters for Sale
- Wagan tech smart ac inverter 80 usb(US $9.99)
- 300w 24v pure sine wave inverter 24v to 230v power supply truck lorry(US $)
- Xantrex 813-5000-ul xpower 5000 inverter dual gfci remote on/off ul458(US $537.60)
- 1000w intelligent dc 12 volt to ac 220v solar power inverter free shipping(US $39.55)
- Car portable 100 watt power inverter usb port plug charger phone, pad, universal(US $50.72)
- Car 2500-watt triple-outlet power inverter usb port charger phone laptop tv dvd(US $336.20)
Webinars: Visualization & Digital Effect Creation with AutodeskWed, 02 Feb 2011
Car Design News hosted Visualization & Digital Effect Creation with Autodesk on February 9, 2011. This webinar explored how effective communication is key to 'selling' a particular design internally, and provided information on how to get your vision across using Autodesk Showcase, with an emphasis on materials, cross-sections and environments. We all know that a beautifully-rendered image captures the emotion of a design idea; convincing animations and digital effects place the product in a realistic environment and depict consumer interaction, making the design credible and relevant to the target consumer.
New VW Golf Mk6 (2008): leaked picturesMon, 04 Aug 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 04 August 2008 12:57 This is Volkswagen’s new Mk6 Golf, and these first pictures have been leaked onto the internet by a foreign website ahead of the new Golf's official unveiling later this week. Mechanical details are still scant but it's clear that in the looks department the Scirocco has had a small influence. At best though, the Golf Mk6's design could only be described as evolutionary.
Ford won't bring Ka, Ranger to U.S.Mon, 09 Nov 2009
Ford Motor Co. will not sell the Ford Ka minicar or the global Ford Ranger pickup in the United States, CEO Alan Mulally says. Mulally previously had said both vehicles were under consideration for sale here.