Car Air Conditioner Air Outlet Navigation Frame Transformers Mobile Phone Rack on 2040-parts.com
HK, Hong Kong
Holders & Mounts for Sale
- 1xcar air conditioner air outlet navigation frame transformers mobile phone rack(US $9.99)
- New garmin 010-10859-00 motorcycle mounting bracket(US $70.18)
- 1 pcs pop mobile bracket type function multi vehicle adhesive holder phones car(US $1.81)
- 1 pcs holder pop mobile bracket type function vehicle car phones multi adhesive(US $1.81)
- 28x18cm car anti-slip non-slip mat dashboard sticky pad adhesive mat for phone(US $6.49)
- 27x15cm car anti-slip non-slip mat dashboard sticky pad adhesive mat for phone(US $2.99)
Toyota GT86 TRD: Price from £31,495 – just 250 for the UKFri, 08 Feb 2013
The Toyota GT86 TRD – a GT86 titivated by Toyota Racing Development – will cost £31,495 in the UK. Just 250 available. Now, Toyota has announced that the GT86 TRD will be going on sale in the UK on 1st March and will cost £31,495 for the manual version and £32,995 for the auto.
Volkswagen Golf R Cabriolet price cut – down by £5,600Thu, 13 Jun 2013
The VW Golf R Cabriolet (pictured) drops in price by £5,600 We’ve long wondered why Volkswagen hadn’t built a Golf R Cabriolet. But when they did finally bite the bullet and take the top of the Golf R for a production run, it was a bit of a let down. It was a let down because it seemed so cynical.
Ford reveals S-Max concept ahead of 2013 Frankfurt motor showThu, 29 Aug 2013
Here's another one that'll probably go straight into the “not bound for United States shores” file: the Ford S-Max concept, which will make its grand debut at the 2013 Frankfurt motor show. Ford says the S-Max previews a “future sport activity vehicle,” which may, in fact, be contemporary PR-speak for “mini-minivan.” Look beyond the carbon-fiber interior detailing (and add some door handles) and you'll see a vehicle that looks more or less production-ready. The S-Max concept isn't too wildly sculpted, sharing styling cues with current Fords (including the Fiesta, Escape/Kuga, C-Max and Fusion/Mondeo) -- from the creases on the hood to the high, hexagonal grille to the stainless steel trim surrounding the greenhouse.