Car Covers for Sale
- Car cover wind gust guard kit(US $20.99)
- New dallas manufacturing co. truck cover model a fits standard cab suv1000a(US $31.15)
- New dallas manufacturing co. car cover large model b fits car length up cc1000b(US $24.51)
- New dallas manufacturing co. car cover medium model a fits car length up cc1000a(US $23.09)
- New dallas manufacturing co. generator cover xl model c fits models up gc1000c(US $14.62)
- New dallas manufacturing co. generator cover medium model a fits models gc1000a(US $8.58)
Lagonda are back – Aston Martin revives the Lagonda MarqueWed, 04 Mar 2009
Lagonda has a long history. Founded in 1899 and building its first car 10 years later, which makes 2009 Lagonda’s 100th birthday. A fitting time, perhaps, for a revival.
17,000 solar panels to power Toyota’s Derbyshire plantMon, 06 Jun 2011
Toyota’s manufacturing plant at Burnaston in Derbyshire, where the Auris and Avensis are built, will install the biggest solar panel system yet seen in a UK car plant. British Gas, which will stump up the £10 million cost of installing the solar panels, and Toyota are working together to save 2000 tonnes of CO2 emissions a year. Once the solar panels are installed, they claim it will save enough energy to build approximately 7000 cars a year.
Porsche Macan (2013) new name for baby Cajun SUVThu, 16 Feb 2012
Porsche’s new sub-Cayenne SUV has a name – the Porsche Macan. Previously internally dubbed Cajun – short for Cayenne Junior – the new 4x4 will go on sale in 2013. Click here to watch Porsche's teaser video for the new Macan SUV.